Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Healthbar too long

+1, don't know why we need it this long. Previous was ok.

Basic Member
    do u f***k kiding the developer??before this came out you all crying that the health and mana bars wants centered and it was small now they make it centered and bigger and u crying cause its too big just decide.
    let the mans do their work on heroes and gameplay stuffs dont bother em with the fu***k hud all time u want a dota good visualy or good at gameplay??as the dota 1 was cause i dont think anyone played dota cause it had good graphics...or good hud

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MusclesGlasses View Post
    You don't seem to realize that people are extremely particular about their UIs. That being said, I think that the new health bar is way too long, as it makes it hard for me to accurately judge how much health I have left (relatively) and takes up way too much of my screen. Revert to the old health bars please.
    u need to see the bar to understand how hp u have?? u cant just read the numbers??i think it is ez

Basic Member
    yeah its way too big now. really confusing sometimes.

Basic Member
    Its only confising since u arent used to it.
    Once u get used to it,and do get a sense of scale on it,it will be easy for u to figure out how much hp u got.

Not to mention that there is that "always show hp" option,so really,don't make a fuss out of this one.
    Its just fine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WithOutNam3 View Post
    u need to see the bar to understand how hp u have?? u cant just read the numbers??i think it is ez
    so 274 of 394 HP was which proportion again?
    The numbers are only useful if you look directly at them and take the time to think about them, while you can estimate your HP with the bars even when you only see them. Well, you could. Now, it got a lot harder to estimate.
    If you want to question the use of HP bars in general, this thread is the wrong one for you.
    I don't see how "don't need that bar" conflicts with "make the bar smaller" anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 4evra View Post
    Its only confising since u arent used to it.
    Once u get used to it,and do get a sense of scale on it,it will be easy for u to figure out how much hp u got.
    No, it's a fact that the longer it is, the more difficult it is to estimate the values.
    Last edited by Typhox; 05-05-2012 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WithOutNam3 View Post
    do u f***k kiding the developer??before this came out you all crying that the health and mana bars wants centered and it was small now they make it centered and bigger and u crying cause its too big just decide.
    let the mans do their work on heroes and gameplay stuffs dont bother em with the fu***k hud all time u want a dota good visualy or good at gameplay??as the dota 1 was cause i dont think anyone played dota cause it had good graphics...or good hud
    First its not ''f***k kiding the developer" its called feedback and that's what this forum is meant for, second when will you people learn that walve doesn't have 5 people and that they jump from table to table to work on certain part of the game, they have multiple teams that work on certain parts. You don't actually believe that person that does hero modeling one day does gameplay related changes the next day.

Basic Member
    +1 The previous health bar was perfect in my opinion.

Its too long now but also the +armor value is touching the hud border which is pretty sloppy tbh. It was looking really slick until this latest patch hopefully they'll revert it.

Basic Member
    -1. The current healthbar is visible enough. Some people couldn't see their mana with the previous hp bar size.

Basic Member

uselles

Quote Originally Posted by Panter_d17 View Post
    First its not ''f***k kiding the developer" its called feedback and that's what this forum is meant for, second when will you people learn that walve doesn't have 5 people and that they jump from table to table to work on certain part of the game, they have multiple teams that work on certain parts. You don't actually believe that person that does hero modeling one day does gameplay related changes the next day.
    y i call this useless feedback cause i just said to u first all ppl crying about the bars are too small and now u saying its too big...