Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Blinking chat

Blinking chat

I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this problem but ever since the latest update, any words (the "Finding match" when you are trying to match make, the chat during game, and skill icons, etc) would blink very quickly quite frequently.

Basic Member
    yes im getting that glitch as well as it flashes so much.. (esp when typing)

Also found that switching from the courier to your hero rapidly causes glitches (vertical green flashing lines)

Only started happening after the most recent patch with Phantom Lancer

I occured the same problem. I already have some problems with my sli on dota 2(only) i thought that would be the problem and i think it was.Because after disabling it i didnt have that blink.Nevertheless first time happend to me too, after the latest update.
    -Ain't no rest for the Wicked-

Basic Member
    Maybe it does have something to do with SLI because I have GTX460SE x2 SLI as well

Basic Member
    Yes +1 this. I have 2x GTX 570s, before this patch everything worked 100%
    Now I'm getting this flickering text, icons etc.
    Also get mild artifacts flickering like the text when i scroll thru menu items really fast.
    It was flickering so much where it got to the point where my PC crashed; my monitor turned pink and and all i could hear was a buzz noise. Had to hard reset the PC.

I have not overclocked these or anything, and never have a problem with any other games.

I think it's an issue with SLI and Vsync, when i switch Vsync off, problems seem to disappear...

Match ID of where my PC crashed is here, if that's of any use: 14502556

Basic Member
    I have a single GTX 590 and I experienced this glitch too.

Basic Member
    same here with gtx 590

Basic Member
    anyone else confirm the problem disappears when vsync is turned off? I'm at work so I can't really test it, it actually gives me a headache if someone is typing in game or even using the courier cause of the constant flickering.

So everyone in this thread has either got a gtx 590 or a SLI'd graphics card (ALL nvidia so far)

I guess I count as SLI.... old generation GTX 295 (dual GPU card) and I have the same issue

Basic Member
    Yeah I run 2x 550 Ti's in SLI, and when I try, the screen keeps glitching out for every keystroke. Same when I mouse over the matching making options on the left at game startup. Rather annoying, and everything was working fine pre phantom lancer patch.
    Either its the SLI or just something else completely.