Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Courier Sharing: First courier bought is shared by team. Second can be individual.

Courier Sharing: First courier bought is shared by team. Second can be individual.

Many people complain about teamates making bad decisions with the team courier so I came up with this suggestion:

First courier bought is team courier, doesn't matter who bought it.

Any courier bought after the first can be unshared by the player who bought it. If unshared, it is now personal and is used by that player (hotkeys etc.) instead of team courier.

This would allow bottle crowing, and would not affect the team in any bad way.

If you like this idea, please comment and rate it so it can get some more visibility.

Basic Member
    I like the idea but it may cause people to not buy a courier until someone else has bought one though? Just a thought

Banned
    You dont need an individual courier. The current system is fine

Basic Member
    Hmm individual courier is not needed... but someone doesn't mind in spending another 200 gold just for the sake of bottling, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by theringisMINE View Post
    You dont need an individual courier. The current system is fine

You did understand that somebody having an individual courier would not affect you with the team courier in any way, right?

Besides that, it's 1 less person using the main courier, so you would be benefited.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendWyn View Post
    Hmm individual courier is not needed... but someone doesn't mind in spending another 200 gold just for the sake of bottling, why not?
    It's not 200, it's 150+220, and some pinoy competitive players do it a lot. Last time I saw an Slardar with bottlecrow outlaning a Batrider

Basic Member
    -1, it is a team game.

So how does having an extra courier affect you? OP suggested that the first courier is a team one while all the rest can belong to individual players. There is absolutely no downside to this so a +1 from me.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kavselj View Post
    So how does having an extra courier affect you? OP suggested that the first courier is a team one while all the rest can belong to individual players. There is absolutely no downside to this so a +1 from me.
    first of all, it is -150 gold(for each courier) in early game. beside that, it will cause stupid arguments about who will buy first courier.

And again, how does -150g on a teammate that wants his own courier affect you?

As for arguments about who will buy the first one, that's just your assumption. I don't see why would anything change. The person who picked support or plans to play as one will get it like they do it now.

It's not like you're gonna see this a lot in pubs but I totally don't mind it, if they put it in game for those occasions when someone might want it.