Thread: Make AOE target cursor instantaneous

Make AOE target cursor instantaneous

Title says it all. Please make the circle appear instantly. What's the point of delaying it?
    All it does is give burden to players. Aiming accurately is kinda hard since the circle target appears a little bit later. Why not make the cursor appear right after the spell is pressed?

Bump! Why the hell is no one replying to this.
    Last edited by radioactivfishy; 05-09-2012 at 06:25 AM.

Basic Member
    It will make the game much more simple. If you want an instant AOE cursor switch to LoL a.k.a. easy mode of DotA

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamuray View Post
    It will make the game much more simple. If you want an instant AOE cursor switch to LoL a.k.a. easy mode of DotA
    How does removing the delay make the game "much more simple"? Your post is rather stupid IMO.

^Umad or something?

What I'm trying to say is to simply remove the delay between changing the AoE target cursor to a circle.

In warcraft3, AOE cursors switch instantly from target to circle without having delays, but in dota2 there is this slight delay which does not help at all at targeting fast.

So was that supposed to be connected with LoL? Next time, try analyzing first before talking about your "Go switch to LoL" type of shit.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by radioactivfishy View Post
    Bump! Why the hell is no one replying to this.
    because nobody agrees with you. thanks for bumping your own thread?

Banned
    I don't really get what you even mean. And seeing the responses from others I think they have the same problem.

Basic Member
    I don't get it either.

I honestly never noticed any delay. Maybe because I'm used to it and don't really look for it when casting.

But if there is a delay, it should be removed. Not even dota purists could argue since as already mentioned, this delay did not exist in Wc3 (a.k.a. their bible).

I've noticed slight delay before when I was first starting, now I don't so much