Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix lore attempt

Basic Member
    Sry for the slow reply. I got a bit dry with inspiration, so here's a sole rival line for Lycan.

@1337_n00b
    Well, when he starts stunning you and crushing your team with a black hole I think that it's pretty obvious that's he's real, making the 'Your existence, a theory.' equally inappropriate for both of them from that standpoint. They're both cosmic beings, so Phoenix may have ran into him before the Defense. Tbh, I haven't gave AA more lines simply because I can't think of any good ones.

@Vincitatus
    Icarus is being metaphorical to an extent, and only considers the end result of entropy while saying that line. Cosmos only stays dead if forced into that state, or like you figured out, Light's rebirth gets prevented. Speaking of which, that line is very good, and I will consider using it in one form or another. If I have your permission, of course.

@Both of you
    Yeah, the line is a bit problematic regarding the first sentence, but like I said, he's just spicing it up.

@Vannubsauce
    Mirana already has one and I don't think that she needs much more than that. About PL... why? I don't find him to be a likely rival/ally to Icarus, apart from the peaceful attitude they both share. At least for the most part.

@Imperialist
    Yeah, I know that the dragon got renamed. I just wanted to reference the original DotA a bit. Besides, Phoenix might have given him a nickname in his, ugh, Phoenix language. Or something like that. Anyway, not a difficult thing to fix if found unnecessary.
    Last edited by Khassar; 11-13-2012 at 03:41 PM.

Basic Member
    @Khassar. Well Mirana came from a Solar royal family and PL's all about protecting the light.

http://www.dota2wiki.com/images/0/0e...levelup_04.mp3
    http://www.dota2wiki.com/images/0/07/Plance_ally_05.mp3

Quote Originally Posted by Vannubsauce View Post
    @Khassar. Well Mirana came from a Solar royal family and PL's all about protecting the light.

http://www.dota2wiki.com/images/0/0e...levelup_04.mp3
    http://www.dota2wiki.com/images/0/07/Plance_ally_05.mp3
    I believe the Light he was talking about is Ezalor and his Illuminate skill.
    "HUMAN ELEMENT"

PL's all about protecting the light.
    Actually, that's the only line where he ever mentions protecting the light, and that's more because KotL was chosen as a suitable ally for Phantom Lancer (Chakra Magic + Phantom Lancer = No mana issues early on).

And, well, the deal with Mirana is that, in fact, this is what makes this line work. She did reject the sun.

Basic Member
    Thx to lads for clearing that up.

I added rivalry line for Bane and allied line for Juggs, as well as lines for denying and killing with sun ray. I decided to go with somewhat less serious lines for Killing with Sun Ray, so tell me what you think of it.

Basic Member
    Chaos knight's lore accidentally the Light.

I will wait for Ezalor's lore and some further information about VALVe's vision of the Light before I further update this lore. I will probably need to do some heavy tweaking.

Alpha wolf, meet gamma ray.
    Love it!

Basic Member
    Your quotes were amazing. I hope they consider all these when they start making him.

Basic Member
    You did put much work into Phoenix's lore. One can hope that they will pick lines from what you have written.

Basic Member
    I hope so, too. Thanks for support.