Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Color-Blind Mode

Basic Member
    +1 because I am red-green color deficient. There is only one thing League of Legends beats Dota 2 in, and that is that it has a colorblind mode accessible from the video settings (from what I hear). If Dota 2 has this as well, then me and (quite possibly) thousands of others who will play Dota 2 can actually enjoy not confusing creeps (and sometimes even) other heroes.

+1

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    I'm just going to bump this, because it doesn't seem like too difficult a fix to help so numerous an audience.

Basic Member
    +1.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Esand1387 View Post
    i agree i am color blind also and during team fights it can get really confusing on who to target. It's a serious disadvantage. Blue for friendly and orange for enemy is how MW3 has it and it works great. Please implement this ASAP.
    one of the only things that CoD actually does right (btw its red, not orange)
    Only thing that it doesnt do right is make friends orange, what a pain differencing orange and red at a very quick glance.

Basic Member
    Once more, I'll revive this thread.

Basic Member
    +1
    I have one more sugestion to change. When im watching my friends game's i didint see diffrent on obserwer and sentry wards ( one team get green wards second red ). Thats frustrated. Plz can you just add inscription who's put it on map ?
    ( should i post new topic with this sugestion )
    Last edited by shewa; 08-10-2012 at 01:52 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EAMP View Post
    +1 because I am red-green color deficient. There is only one thing League of Legends beats Dota 2 in, and that is that it has a colorblind mode accessible from the video settings (from what I hear). If Dota 2 has this as well, then me and (quite possibly) thousands of others who will play Dota 2 can actually enjoy not confusing creeps (and sometimes even) other heroes.
    League of legends colorblind mode doesn't help me still have to hover over units to see if they're friendly.

But +1 to the suggestion, and I'd also like to see it possible to change the color of the rosh pit? I have trouble seeing heroes inside it...

Basic Member
    +1 for our friend..