View Poll Results: Should Health bars of allies be added to top bar?

Voters
413. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell Yes!

    290 70.22%
  • Hell No!

    123 29.78%
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 171

Thread: POLL: Show health bar of heros on top bar and indicate low hp warning

  1. #21
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by smokyexe View Post
    Let's also put sounds like "I'M AT 30% HP!"
    -1
    They could totally use the "Excuse me, I need some medical attention" from TFC

  2. #22
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_9sky View Post
    It was supported???
    Which setting?

    The teammates sidebar is too much details. I prefer a more elegant solution :-)

    Other than mekasm and Chen, those with arcane boots will appreciate the mana bars in a teamfight.

    The low hp glowing red portrait will also help others warn teammates unaware that they are potential food for bloodseeker or Zeus ult.

    Thank you for ilnks Panther!
    A support player should have the awareness to see who needs help in a teamfight, who he should help, and when. I don't think the game should do this for him.

  3. #23
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15
    DotA 2 is supposed to be like DotA, not LoL

  4. #24
    Basic Member Swordz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    huehue
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by wig View Post
    DotA 2 is supposed to be like DotA, not LoL
    If it's supposed to be Dota, then why make Dota 2?

    You guys should stop thinking that "artificial difficulty" (having to click the enemy to see his mana, not being able to see allies HP on the HUD) means skill. It just means "uh you gotta press 1 additional button but it's gonna waste you a lot of time"

  5. #25
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordz View Post
    If it's supposed to be Dota, then why make Dota 2?

    You guys should stop thinking that "artificial difficulty" (having to click the enemy to see his mana, not being able to see allies HP on the HUD) means skill. It just means "uh you gotta press 1 additional button but it's gonna waste you a lot of time"
    If it's just pressing one additional button, how is it wasting a lot of time? Also, notice where I said like DotA. The reason to make DotA 2 is to make DotA more appealing with better resolution, graphics and removal of many restraints of the WC3 engine. The change to the shop system, courier, glyph, etc were all positive changes, this is unnecessary.

  6. #26
    Basic Member Swordz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    huehue
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by wig View Post
    If it's just pressing one additional button, how is it wasting a lot of time? Also, notice where I said like DotA. The reason to make DotA 2 is to make DotA more appealing with better resolution, graphics and removal of many restraints of the WC3 engine. The change to the shop system, courier, glyph, etc were all positive changes, this is unnecessary.
    Why remove restraints from WC3 engine if nothing is gonna be changed? People are just gonna say that it's not dota all over and over until valve changes something by force, which somehow they never complain, or stop complaining after a day (hud changes) This suggestion just makes team communication easier.

  7. #27
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordz View Post
    Why remove restraints from WC3 engine if nothing is gonna be changed? People are just gonna say that it's not dota all over and over until valve changes something by force, which somehow they never complain, or stop complaining after a day (hud changes) This suggestion just makes team communication easier.
    Adding voice chat made team communication easier, this is unnecessary. If your mek user doesn't notice your hp is low when it shows up in the middle of their screen, what makes you think they'll notice it on the top of their screen? The only thing this changes is chens ultimate because it's global, but this is where map awareness comes into play.

  8. #28
    Basic Member Evol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    629
    Maybe as an option.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    172
    Nice suggestion, would make Chen even more powerful though :P

  10. #30
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by JudasPiss View Post
    As an option, yes. Forced, no. League of legends is that way --->
    If it was an option, why would you want to turn it off?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •