Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Nerf Zeus Utli Sound

Basic Member

Nerf Zeus Utli Sound

Every time i got hit by Zeus Ulti I jizz my pants. I have a hi-end desktop stereo system man the lightning is so scary. While the sound effect is amazing, i think the volume should be scaled down a little bit. It also scares my dog.

Basic Member
    so you are saying this only happens for zeus's ulti ?

Basic Member
    It's the freaking god of thunder, you better piss your pants when he's around... even though he's so tiny lololo

Agreed. This sound literally stuns me for a second, it's too loud.

Taking time to wither agree or not. Nerf Zeus' ulti's sound, and some players with low - average PC sound system specs might not appreciate the effect. You should just tweak your PC's sound system, for now.
    Last edited by f0rU; 05-16-2012 at 08:53 PM.

Basic Member
    YOU CANT RUN FROM HEAVEN

Basic Member
    It is as loud as it supposed to. It is the Wrath of a Thundergod!
    Last edited by NokiaSE; 05-16-2012 at 09:16 PM.

Basic Member
    I literally shit my pants when Zeus uses his ulti, because I'm wearing headphones and my volume is usually maxed out. Everything else sounds perfect at max volume excpet for Zeus' ulti. I don't want to lower the volume of everything else in the game just to compensate for how loud Zeus' ulti is. Then again, I guess this is intended. He is ZEUS after all and shitting your pants is the appropriate reaction for a mere mortal when the god of lightning strikes you with an almighty bolt of lightning from the heavens. Maybe we should have optional feature to reduce the volume for his ulti (and other skills too if required) without affecting other sounds, in case some people really dislike how startling Zeus' ulti is.

i do have to agree it being so loud, but also have a bit of hesitation if it toned down, he is a freaking god anyway

Basic Member
    maybe tone down the sound of lightning a bit , it sounds very forward and "in ur face", because its more of the higher frequency and makes people nervous.
    then follow by a loud thunderstorm sound, the lower frequency does the job for thunder god's "after wraith" without being to scary