Thread: [Bug] Recent Games Tab displaying wrong items

[Bug] Recent Games Tab displaying wrong items

2011-10-05_00005.jpg

Above is a screenshot of the replay details.
    As you can see, here: 2011-10-05_00004.jpg, I did not purchase a Radiance at all during the match.

Recent Games Tab displaying wrong items

In the screenshot shown, for the item highlighted, it displays a mystic staff for me but according to a friend this item was actually a ring of basilius. I've personally had this problem repeatedly with the recent games game details page for almost every recent game I've checked stats for. I can provide more examples upon request.

See: http://imgur.com/vrqO7

Bump, this is still happening for me, I can provide more examples upon request

Alright, I finally figured out what the bug is! (it's been driving me crazy for awhile now)

If item slots are empty when a game finishes, in the game details screen, random items will be displayed where the empty slots should be. This is also why there aren't any completed games with empty item slots shown in the Game Details screen. My friend was seeing a different item from me because it's generating a different random item for each of us when we look at that screen.
    Last edited by PocketSizedJesus; 10-25-2011 at 04:08 PM.

Merged. Not always PocketSizedJesus, sometimes you have full items and it still displays a different item. :/