Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Main problem

Basic Member
    its horrible. they are wasting too much space for the background and the background itself looks very busy and pink is just an aweful color to look at all the time.

Basic Member
    Kind of surprised to see Valve add something so awful, went for style over substance and it doesn't work at all. The default view is terrible and I'm not sure who would want to pick a hero using it. Grid view takes up so much space but seems to waste most of it.

Basic Member
    +1 to it looking bad

Basic Member
    lots of the hero portraits are kind of bad now.. lol. the best portraits are the ones that didnt change

Basic Member
    yeah, the new heropicker feels weird, too complicated for what it should really just be, a hero picker.
    Feels like we are going to pick a deck of cards for some 'Magic: the gathering' or something.

Would be perfectly fine if it started out in grid view for all players (including new ones) and then the scrolling would be optional.

Which leads me to the other problem, the grid view feels weird, before it felt solid like rock, you click a hero and it shows info without swapping screens or anything, then you click chose and you're done. Now you hover for some info in grid view, then you click the portrait for a screenswap into some info again in cover view and then click pick hero. Unnecessary steps in the otherwise simple picking phase

Basic Member
    yeah, i think the whole new look thing is going into the wrong direction, this is not magic the gathering its dota.

Basic Member
    It lost its simplicity... Navigation for a hero has become harder... Especailyl when you are trying to make a decision in about 1 min. It needs to be simplified. I agree with all the points.

+ 1 too hard to navigate and I don't even know what the heroes are at first glance.

Basic Member
    Yeah it's quite confusing o.o

Basic Member
    It's cool that the dev team want to have a new view, but the old grid view was indeed superior. You could easily see all the heroes and their large portrait would show up on the right, see their skills easily and etc. Very clean and all on one screen. I don't understand the card thing either, is this a turn based MtG game now?