Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Main problem

Basic Member
    I think battle points are gonna be used for the items in the store, for those who don't wanna play they'll prob pay for a bunch

The new hero picker is just bad for obvious reasons really. I can't really understand how you guys at Valve could even remotely think this card crap system would be liked by literally a SINGLE person. It's jus SO uncomfortable and dull. The old one was already good, if not perfect (as in nothing to tweak from it). As much as I absolutely LOVE the new portraits (Bane, Viper, Slardar, Dazzle and Sand king are just omega good, for exemple), the new hero picker should just be reverted to the old one, simple as that (to the grid like hero picker, that is).

P.S. It was one hell of a good surprise to see you guys stepping up and actually releasing (much) new content on that update. I really expected another bugs fix only patch and was (and still am) really happy. Hail Ogre!

Basic Member
    cards look like shit. please replace.

i agree with OP mostly. however, i do like the card system as a general concept. maybe it can be used elsewhere. but not here pls

Basic Member
    Can we just keep the old hero picker that included all the heroes in 2d art form portraits? Please? I feel like playing PokeDotaMon2 now. Let the new players have those new pokemon cards with 3d portrait, I'm here to play Dota, not pokemon.

We're not really after general feedback threads. Use the right feedback threads. Search for existing threads. One thread per issue. Use Art Feedback forums for any art feedback. Thanks.
    Please read Common Discussions, Common Suggestions, Common Technical Issues, Common Bugs, and do a website search prior to making any new thread.
    Use the report () button to report flaming, illegal discussions, offensive content, excessive spam, trolling, advertising, or duplicate threads