Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Grid View as Default

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    Grid please. This is humiliating to DotA2

Basic Member
    The only mode scrolling might be acceptable for, is Single Draft. (You would have a strength, dexterity and intelligence card, which could be presented nicely in different colors or something.)

A bit unrelated: There should be a way to see which heroes are available for your team mates without asking each of them.
    Last edited by oWn4g3; 05-23-2012 at 05:07 PM.

+1 we want to be able to pick our heroes with ease and get a better over view of our options, grid view is perfect for doing that, which is why it should be the default view

Basic Member
    short story: The filteroptions are rly rly nice
    but pls do something with this cardsystem its awful :/

Basic Member
    agreed, looks nice but useless.

Basic Member
    I posted the following in another thread about the dashboard as well but since this is the proper thread to do it:

I loved the cards in the kill-cam because they give you a lot of information in a very efficient way. BUT making the cards the new hero-picker was not a good idea, IMO. The last one just showed all heroes on the screen, already devided by their primary attribute and faction without a click. Even when you have it in grid-view and want to pick a hero, it brings you to a zoomed in window first before you get a pick-option. I know about the hot-key but I want the menu to be 100% mouse-controllable without problems. Why is the grid-mode not a stand-alone way to navigate and pick heroes? That would be alright but instead it brings you back to the "deck-view" in order to do anything like suggesting a hero (nice addition), picking a hero, favorite a hero (nice addition). There is so much empty space under the grid, just put the pick- suggest- and random-button there when people want to use that view. And why is the suggest-hero button so far from the selection? It should be right next to the pick-button. I love most of the new portraits for the cards but a lot of them have very weird angles that do the heroes no favors.

Basic Member
    +1

The cards are beautiful and they work well as a new hero-picker IMO. Just make it grid.

Basic Member
    The original should be shown and the scroll and other options SHOULD BE THE EXTRAS

Basic Member
    Agreed, really dislike scrolling cards