Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: New Hero Picker feedback

Basic Member
    the new hero picker ui is horrendous in RD. the card system is too hard to flip through all 20, and when you go to grid, its too small to see all the heroes quickly. by the time u find your hero, your timer finishes and u get randomed. i also ran into a bug where i couldnt "pick my hero" and i had to quickly go from the card panel to the gridview, back to the card panel in order to pick. plus, when you finish picking, you cant even see the hero pool still to suggest heroes to your team

Basic Member
    constructive feedback:

Make grid view default (or let us choose default).
    Fix grid view so I can see what team I'm on and what heroes my team is picking.
    Allow us to filter in grid view so heroes excluded by the filter are removed.
    Stop the card overlapping other heroes in grid view.

Unconstructive criticism:
    Card view takes a very long time to find a hero and no-one in their right mind would use it. The only cool feature is the 'spin to random'

Basic Member
    I don't like the new hero picker. It sucks. The old one was good than the new one. It's hard to pick.

Basic Member
    I find it confusing as well. There are limited time to pick a hero and there are far too much detail. I think you should have an option to go back to the original picker

Basic Member
    Grid view doesn't have a random hero button; you have to select a hero to be able to click either 'pick hero' or 'random hero'. Also, as long as I can, I won't use the card view.