Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: The cards should NOT be part of the hero select screen

Basic Member
    +1

It'd sure as hell make more use of the Learn tab and would be kinda fun to swap through every now and again, but otherwise leave what isn't broken alone.

Basic Member
    I do not like the cards, perhaps an option to change between the card system (which I see as a bit jumbled and hard to navigate) and the old system where everything is all open and easy to navigate.

THanks! and CHeers

Basic Member
    I like the concept but I feel like the system needs a lot of work to be functional for picking heroes. Would it be possible to organize the heroes based on our skill level. That would be cool to have the 10 I like to play the most be easily accessed.

Basic Member
    new system is very confusing. i agree with OP pretty much completely. when i started dota 2 i was pretty much complete noob, and i can say that the old system was much less confusing and easier to read. this new one is incredibly daunting, and not very efficient. the old system, though not as flashy, was better. maybe improve upon the old version as opposed to create a whole new one

Basic Member
    +1 the new hero picking system is totally confusing
    I played a RD game, was first pick and didnt make it to choose a hero cause I wasn't fast enough spinning through all of them.
    The cards may be fine for the learn tab, but they totally screw up the lucidity of the picking screen. It looks more like the MtG Trading Card video game and not like a serious discipline of e-sports.