Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I'm the one who loves it?

Clean up the grid view a bit and make it function more like the old picker, and make the card view off by default (or at least give me an option to keep it off), and I'll be a perfectly happy camper

Don't worry, Valve knows that people are very quick to criticize, but rarely praise. From the feedback I've seen on here, I don't see any over convincing reasoning to change their course of action. You also notice that most criticism dies down very quickly once people get used to it. If I was Valve I wouldn't pay any attention to negative feedback for the first week or so. Valve knows that they need the default UI to cater to beginners, so that's what they are doing.
    Please read Common Discussions, Common Suggestions, Common Technical Issues, Common Bugs, and do a website search prior to making any new thread.
    Use the report () button to report flaming, illegal discussions, offensive content, excessive spam, trolling, advertising, or duplicate threads

Basic Member
    Can't see the heroes clearly at all in grid view, but since its designed for beginners i guess your not meant to see what your picking..

Basic Member
    I don't care about the picker since I can still use the grid. But... what is that dashboard??????????

Also, I don't understand the need to change hero portraits like that.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSky View Post
    I don't care about the picker since I can still use the grid. But... what is that dashboard??????????

Also, I don't understand the need to change hero portraits like that.
    There's a whole other forum for the new dashboard.

Basic Member
    Cards are decent. Grid is a must. Summary: Grid standard and it still needs some refinements, but is decent overall

Basic Member
    I think its better too.

Basic Member
    me like it too

Basic Member
    but the grid is terrible and the card system needs to be moved to the learn tab
    "oh we put a search and filter in for noobs"
    the noobs DONT KNOW THE NAMES OF THE CHARACTERS YET
    and the veterans dont need it.
    this is valve trying to fix something that was not broken and managed to horribly mess things up.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slowreflex View Post
    Don't worry, Valve knows that people are very quick to criticize, but rarely praise. From the feedback I've seen on here, I don't see any over convincing reasoning to change their course of action. You also notice that most criticism dies down very quickly once people get used to it. If I was Valve I wouldn't pay any attention to negative feedback for the first week or so. Valve knows that they need the default UI to cater to beginners, so that's what they are doing.

then it looks like i will be sitting in this forum posting about how much i hate this for a couple weeks.