Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm the one who loves it?

I'm the one who loves it?

I'm the only one who loves it?
    I think that is just a thing of time, like in dota1 when IF resized (made it bigger) the map and put colors to it when it were just a wasteland, ... that version where abbadon and ... ¿jakiro? were added, everyone went crazy about the map changes and the new distribution of the neutral camps (help me the old ones, remember that creep camp just next to the scourge mid lane?), also i think that -em was introduced, and a lot of skill mechanics and reworks... everyone was bitching around but it was just time for everyone to notice that it actually was a better thing to the game... That's my point... we just need time to realize that this is better for everyone. The filter system is just necessary and the suggestion thing and i love the new graphics, it just need to be more intuitive but it can be really fixed by putting text above every card with the name of the hero and voilá!
    Last edited by bastard; 05-23-2012 at 07:02 PM.

Just click me!

Basic Member
    No, me love too.

Gotta agree. I love the new menu (integrated browser is really cool. even though there IS the steam one, its great that an element in the main menu is linked directly to the blog). The tab buttons overall just feel a lot more slick, as well as the sounds they make. The new card system is a step in the right direction towards radically simplifying the hero selection process, loving it so far!

I like it too, but there is always room for improvement.

I love it too.

I love this!!!

Basic Member
    It's the game UI overhaul fiasco all over again...

Keep your heads up devs.

I think they should scrap this entire dashboard overhaul. If the devs want to improve the dashboard, they should just work with the old one. This new one is pretty disastrous...FPS drops, flaming pink backround, crazy spinning hero selection. It's honestly one of those times I ask myself "Really, what were they thinking?"

Basic Member
    i like it. its not perfect though, could use some adjustments.

Basic Member
    but it looks terrible and is inefficient