Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hero Card Portraits

Hero Card Portraits

Okay, I can get used to the new picker, it is possible.

But, I'll just be quick on this one, instead of posting in almost every hero's feedback forum.

THE CARD PORTRAITS ARE FUGLY AND MY EYES ARE MELTING OUT.

Do something! Replace them with black boxes, or with their ingame portraits, BUT DO SOMETHING THIS IS... bad.
    Heroes this user should seriously reconsider ever picking again.

THE DOTA 2 LORE MEGATHREAD IS TO BE UPDATED BY JULY 5TH

Visit the Dota 2 Lore Megathread. Renovation ongoing.

Basic Member
    +1

Some hero portraits like Sven, Silencer look better.

+1. The colors of the backgrounds are much flatter, and the insistence on cramming every female hero's boobs into the shot in a prominent fashion is just ridiculous.

Use the ingame portraits, you guys did a great job on them and they look fantastic. Didn't need to reinvent the wheel for this.

Yes please, the hero portraits took a serious hit in quality. Look at the new rhasta portrait and the old one.

I like to have an alternate view of the hero other than the in game portrait, also most of the old beta heroes will have their textures improved upon so... stop complaining and wait 2-3 patches to give the new pick system a chance.

Basic Member
    +1

I agree! I do not know what happend to the portraits, the current ones looks... not good, very low quality compared to the previous portraits. I would really love to bring back the old portraits (in-game portraits) back to the hero cards/selections screen/learn tab! There is no need to make another kind of look of the portraits.

+1 !

+1 They look like they are made of CLAY!

I'll bump this up by actually agreeing that some look considerably good - like Slardar, Silencer, Invoker and Clockwerk. The rest, however... Oh, there is some work to be done, and I have no idea why would you ever want to do that, Valve.

Please, make me unsee the Earthshaker, would you kindly?..
    Heroes this user should seriously reconsider ever picking again.

THE DOTA 2 LORE MEGATHREAD IS TO BE UPDATED BY JULY 5TH

Visit the Dota 2 Lore Megathread. Renovation ongoing.