Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ogre Magi's voice hurts my ears

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsoppapeable View Post
    I was hopping (since i saw the hero portrait) that both head will have a low voice, the right with an "angry/mad" personality/voice and the left "stupid/comic" personallity/voice.
    this +1

I was hopping (since i saw the hero portrait) that both head will have a low voice, the right with an "angry/mad" personality/voice and the left "stupid/comic" personallity/voice.
    That's exactly what I tought too. The angry head having no patience with the dumb one.

I actually really like it like this.

Banned
    I completely agree. Although the high pitched voice is kind of funny there are 2 problems with it:
    1. It is too high pitched, to the point where it hurts and get's distracting
    2. It doesn't really fit an ogre, for an alchemist for instance it would have made sense, but not for ogre's.
    The dumb voice is absolutely perfect though and the content is awesome, just that the high voice is too high for my liking.

Yeah, the low pitch one is great, and gives a bit of WC3 nostalgia. But the high pitch one doesn't fit at all and just becomes really annoying. It should be more a regular pitch for him, and just smart and angrier sounding.
    D̶̪̏̇͛͂̈̊̏O̬͉̱̭̤̐ͤ͝T̥̼̗̦̯͙ͣ͐ͮͨ͛̐Ä̩̣̖̘̖͍̹͐ͮ̊ͣ̆̎ ̗͖̘̲̝͔̅͐̀̎͗͌̐2̢̔̄ͭ̋͌̾

Basic Member
    The problem I have with the high pitch one is his fucking face.

When I saw OM I expected the obvi dumb one sound like DURRR HURRRR and he does. And the other angry and impatient with the other one not this super high pitched one that looks angry for no reason.

Basic Member
    totally agree, the lines are awesome, but the pitch it's to high, even for a goblin.

voice is perfect

It is angry/mad for one and stupid/comic for another. The problem is that it doesnt fit at all. It's not a "Ogre" voice, it's far to resemble one. The high pitched one it's annoying and too acute to be an ogre. +1 to change. Nothing wrong with his lines thought, just the voice that is extremelly annoying.

Yea. That high pitched voice is pretty bad.