Thread: [Suggestion] Aegis notifier like the 'buy back' one. And...

Basic Member

[Suggestion] Aegis notifier like the 'buy back' one. And...

Was watching now Mouz vs CLG and they were fighting at Roshan pit, after Rosh died due to the amount of kills going on and all the spam I couldn't tell who got the aegis or the cheese. Maybe you could add a small aegis icon, like the coins under the hero portrait when someone buys back. Would make spectating lot more enjoyable.
    And if possible please add a disable option of the new 'middle screen announcer' of first-blood and multi-kills, the screen is spammed already with too many things.
    Also on a side note the the pannel that shows after you get killed interferes with the combat log and its quite annoing, maybe you can fix that somehow; or even better ! add an option to disable that annoying panel.
    Last edited by Xgen; 09-20-2012 at 01:42 PM.

Basic Member
    +1 good suggestion.
    maybe also a notification "x has been revived by aegis." similar to "x has bought back."
    ofc that should be for spectators only.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

I like this idea!! Sometimes it's hard to see who grabbed the aegis with all the spam.

Though I see how it could pose a few UI cluttering issues. By cluttering I mean, there should be a balance between simplicity and information (too much of either ain't good). I would suggest to display the Aegis message in the same way Multi-Kills are currently displayed.

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    an icon on the top bar for the aegis carrier would be nice too.
    could be in the same place as the current rebuy notification. but given that it would stay on for about 6 minutes, it might be better to just add a small aegis to one of the corners of the hero portrait (or the center of the top).
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage