Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Losses not appearing

I don't want mine back :P. There should just be some 'click box' in options, like 'desplay losses', becasue some people want to see them and some don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Slashdance View Post
    just because you are a terrible player with a low enough self esteem that it hurts to seen your 5% win loss ratio doesnt mean the rest of us are.
    Just because you think your W/L is good doesn't mean we should ignore a large portion of the community.
    ◕_◕

Quote Originally Posted by alexGhoro View Post
    I want my 93 Loses Back!
    play 93 games and feed ... joke

Basic Member
    "Just because you think your W/L is good doesn't mean we should ignore a large portion of the community. "

Yes, yes we should, casual noobs like you are what kills this kind of game's community. You don't care enough to get better so you just QQ about seeing your losses? Cry yourself a river and build a bridge and then get over it.

EDIT: BTW I see that you have a mac due to your signature, I am not surprised in the least. By the way you act it is obvious that you are just a casual pubbie. Only someone who knows nothing about computers would waste money on a macbook pro....
    Last edited by addyftw; 05-25-2012 at 12:00 AM.

Basic Member
    1+ Losses must back

Basic Member
    i think they should remove the losses permanently cause in HoN people didnt want there KDR to be ruined they just go afk if they think there are low chances on winning the game, i prefer removing the wins also maybe inhouse games should have wins and losses but in pub people just go 5 man stack or someone picks an imba heroes like lycan, invoker and furion. playing pub should be for fun not to get a high win loss ratio or KDR in every game.

Basic Member
    +1 to getting the loses back. And to add to that I want ADVANCED STATS. Graphs, charts, percentages... etc etc pretty much like the one you see for NBA or whatever sport to keep track of improvement on heroes and overall game!

Basic Member
    +1 for this
    And if Valve doesn't know where to start (which I am uncertain of), they could get reference of the old DL site. It looked very nice, at least for me it was good enough, I don't know what you guys would say.

Basic Member
    +1
    want my losses back :P

i want the old one back T.T
    +1