Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Losses not appearing

Yeah, losses should be shown.

I suppose it's just one of the things overlooked in the latest patch. Probably will be fixed soon.
    Regards
    yummybui

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k0n View Post
    For those people who won't stop whining about a silly little number under your wins:

http://stats.dota2.be/

Be sensible. Though it is a bug, there's way more important things to discuss about. No need to stroke your e-penis here in beta.
    Decent for estimating someone's winrate, but it counts some games it shouldn't so it doesn't give your true W-L.

Actually, you can see anyone's winrate with that site, yet it isn't causing half the trouble some of the opponents of seeing losses make it seem like it would cause. Also winrate is one of the worst indicators of actual skill. What's better, someone who gets a 90% winrate vs pub trash or someone who gets a 10% winrate vs Na`Vi? Until you can see someone's actual MMR there's no way to find someone's skill (other than filtering recent games but that's not practical to do before a game).

Basic Member
    I've already written quite an angry post regarding this elsewhere on the forums. This time I'll just chime with "Yes, I want to be able to see my losses and abandons".

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by premium_sauce View Post
    I think we should have the option to choose if win/loss or just win should be displayed
    Bumping the thread because of this.

I like playing without caring about my W/L.
    It helps me having fun and not get stressed by what I consider just a game.

Just give us the option to hide it.

Banned
    how does someone necropost?