View Poll Results: How do you feel about the new UI? (May 24 Update)

Voters
238. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love

66 27.73%
  • Hate

132 55.46%
  • Don't care

20 8.40%
  • There was never a good UI

20 8.40%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: How do you feel about the new UI?

Question Poll: How do you feel about the new UI?

How do you feel about it?

Love
    OMG this is the best UI I've ever seen!

Hate
    Please bring back the UI before this, this one sucks

Don't care
    It doesn't matter to game play so whatever

There was never a good UI
    Self explanatory

Basic Member
    But i cant see the littles characters.

Basic Member
    Text is WAY WAY WAY too small, and over half the screen is taken up by your dota 2 news that I never look at anyway. I only noticed it enough to despise it and look for the link to where I could complain about how awful it is.

One word can describe the new UI...BAD. It's giving most people massive FPS drops for some reason, and it's not the backround embers. Turning them off only helps a little bit. I don't care enough about the Dota2 homepage to want it as the first thing I see when I start the game. Not to mention it takes up 75% of the screen. Chat is too small now and I have no clue why they decided to place it in the upper right. It needs to be larger and centered. Text is too small, buttons are too small...the new UI is just one big mess.

I love it .. maybe some minor tweaks but no big deal.

Huh...1280x800 over here, the rest of my specs are below. I'm not noticing any FPS drop whatsoever, and the text isn't at all hard to read.

Why exactly should the chat be centered? I hardly ever use it, and putting it to the right lets you dedicate the left side of the screen to whatever tab you're on. It makes a lot of sense to me.
    ◕_◕

Basic Member
    wtf????? the last dashboard had style this one is chaotic and looks horrible. First you take stats from the game one of the most important things now you ruin the dashboard....

Can't stand the new one. The old one made much better use of screen space and was in general a better UI. The new one wastes so much space and it just not as good.

bad bad bad UI

Quote Originally Posted by The][nquisitoR View Post
    The old one made much better use of screen space and was in general a better UI. The new one wastes so much space and it just not as good.
    This exactly.