Thread: New UI is the exact opposite of what a UI is sopose to do

Basic Member

New UI is the exact opposite of what a UI is sopose to do

The entire point of a user interface, a.k.a. UI, is to easily present information to the user and then allow the user to make an informed decision based on the information obtained from the UI. The new hero picking interface is so unintuitive that the first game I was in I though I was on the other team during the picking phase, gold and off brown look far too similar. This was not an issue before, as not only were the images of the picked hero's three times larger, so you did not have to squint, you and all the other players had their name below their slot. Now the name is gone and I have to look at these horridly over flashy cards. This new UI does absolutely nothing for those experienced with the genera but irritate and annoy. Please let us chose to use the old UI if we so chose to, it was perfectly good and extremely efficient as a UI.

Basic Member
    spot on my good man

Basic Member
    And if you use those filters, is taking so long to pick a hero, poor beginners...

agreed. and the filters were just useless and annoying. takes too long to pick

I like the new section arragement, but i think the color is not good enough.