Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Random Draft Fix. Please for the love of all that is good.

Basic Member
    Looks good (how did they not think of this???)
    +1

Card picking is not fit for dota. We can understand that valve believes it is fashionable, but it is not dota style. We have to check oour opponents' picking. What's more, our picking also depends on the whole spectation of all the heros.

I think valve should give up the card picking style and use the former one. But i like the new arrangement of the sections in dashboard. But i think if the sections would be full of the screen, that would be better.

And the last thing i wanna refer is the pink color. The color is NOT dota style.

That's all.

I don't understand how they manage to implement such huge UI flaws every single time they update this game. Every Friday, I open this game and think "WTF is this shit?".
    SEARCH FUNCTION, SEARCH FUNCTION, SEARCH FUNCTION. DAMNIT.

Oh god is that really how -RD is set up now? Ugh, gross.

+1 on your idea, so much better.
    Trot along

Basic Member
    Nice idea, I like.

Basic Member
    You need to take into account 4:3 monitors. There's a reason those bottom corners are empty.

Basic Member
    your new picker is at least 20x better then the current one and the old one. Valve please use his!

Ideally Valve would just revert to the old UI, but if management insists on driving this thing further into the iceberg, I suppose this will straighten out the deck chairs a bit.

Basic Member
    How about having the heroes appear on the map standing in a circle like in DotA. It was the greatest thing ever having all the pickable heroes in model standing right in front of you in a circle

Basic Member
    the circle pick will never be brought back (ported to dota2 from dota), face it. OP has the good idea, but I would simply go back to the old picking system, which was great and I don't a reason why valve changed it