Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Random Draft Fix. Please for the love of all that is good.

The hero picker really needs to have the ability to both see who teammates have highlighted but not picked and let you pick while in grid mode. If you just have a few seconds left and need to make a change it takes way too long to have to go back to the grid, chose a hero and then pick it from the card scroll mode. It would work much better if you had to option to bypass the card scroll mode completely.

Basic Member
    Looks great! We really need to see every hero we are able to pick at one glance!

+1

Not being able to see the pool of available heroes is also a big oversight that hurts in not being able to make recommendations.

Looks good. Why the fuck do they insist on showing heroes that aren't pickable though? Information overload... Dota 1 concept of only showing what is pickable is much better.

Basic Member
    Played some rd last night and had trouble even figuring out who all was available in the pool before it randomed me.

+1

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eNTe_eXe View Post
    I don't understand how they manage to implement such huge UI flaws every single time they update this game. Every Friday, I open this game and think "WTF is this shit?".
    #

+1.

The new hero select is flat out awful, whoever thought this was a good idea should seriously come on here and at least defend their artistic change

The more I read the general posts about the new hero picker I try to channel my inner Valve-fanboy and just keep hoping that there's a method to my madness. Someone tell me that I'm right! Pleaaaaaasseeee

Agreed. Scrolling should be reserved for the "learn" tab and that is only specifically if we want to view it in card mode

Quote Originally Posted by back2bassics View Post
    The more I read the general posts about the new hero picker I try to channel my inner Valve-fanboy and just keep hoping that there's a method to my madness. Someone tell me that I'm right! Pleaaaaaasseeee
    Valve is a lot like microsoft. They tend to take a while to get something right, but when they do, they nail it. Just wait until the UI has gone through a few iterations

Basic Member
    congrats man, this looks really professional. but going to have problem when it comes to all the other modes ><. still gotta figure out something for that
    "Dota 2 will have LAN mode. There are some systems that LAN mode requires that we haven't finished yet, mainly because we've been focused on matchmaking. We know how important this feature is for the community"

GUESS WHAT!!?!??!!??!
    chicken butt

"Douching is a process that involves rinsing or cleaning out the vagina by squirting water or other solutions into it."

Wonder of search function. I assumed this would already be suggested and it was.

Easiest +1 of my life.

Obviously each mode should be tailored separately. sd needs allied team picks shown etc.