Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [OBVIOUS] Put WINS+LOSSES+ABANDONS in player card [+PICTURES]

Basic Member
    Disagree. Having loses on the front screen does not positively influence a player at all. In a game like this, the amount of loses does not matter. Leave that to the advanced player card. Even there, a player should be more concerned about how well he does with individual heroes than amount of loses. Valve needs better hero stats in my opinion.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliens View Post
    Disagree. Having loses on the front screen does not positively influence a player at all. In a game like this, the amount of loses does not matter. Leave that to the advanced player card. Even there, a player should be more concerned about how well he does with individual heroes than amount of loses. Valve needs better hero stats in my opinion.
    Of course not.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Albain View Post
    No one cares.
    You're so constructive. Asshole.

I really want to be able to compare my wins/losses, to see how well I've been playing, and I think most dota players would like to aswell.

Basic Member
    as for me. information about wins and loses is very important. And i can't understand why they have hidden information about loses.

Basic Member
    +1 to mani leavers

Quote Originally Posted by Jabrove View Post
    You're so constructive. Asshole.

I really want to be able to compare my wins/losses, to see how well I've been playing, and I think most dota players would like to aswell.
    You can see your wins and losses already why do you need it moved to that specific part of the screen?

Nice mouth btw, you need it washed out with soap.

(I know loses are not displaying right now but it is a bug, it will be brought back.)

Basic Member
    +1. i could care less about abandons though

I dunno, I mean, as a player, I don't always feel like I have to compare my wins to my losses. If losses aren't displayed, I feel like I can shrug them off easier rather than have them all stack up gradually. It just makes me feel more frustrated when I'm on a losing streak. It has the potential to instigate rage. Sure, there's the argument for being informed, but functionally, what do you have to know?

I'm perfectly fine with just having those victories counted. I think it could help counter that mindset of futility when a game looks to be going badly, keeping the player from mentally labeling a game as another one for his/her loss statistic ahead of time.

Please stop the cursing/trolling.

Basic Member
    i agree with rasielll. Would be nice have back our loss score, and have them in the foreground.
    We need to lose, to win ; )

EDIT: Without the losses, the wins have no sense. Is not a unique statistical.
    Last edited by L-a-g-u-n-a; 05-29-2012 at 02:12 AM.