Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: All unused hero spellcast lines

Well.. He was the last one to test that day, so I did it fast. He has a line built in his ulti ("Silence" (4th GS line)) and CotS ("Curse you" (3rd CotS line)). Unlike with the other heroes, I didn't check his spell lines.
    Yes, but the in-built ones don't sound like those. Actually, yeah... It makes it seem like if he's saying it, but he is in fact not. That's weird. Maybe it's even intentional that the real lines are unused? Or... Damn it, it's been almost a full moth since I've seen a live Silencer to be sure if I'm right.

Gotta bring my old self back in and play a Silencer game today to find out whether the in-built sounds are the same as the voice responses.
    Heroes this user should seriously reconsider ever picking again.

THE DOTA 2 LORE MEGATHREAD IS TO BE UPDATED BY JULY 5TH

Visit the Dota 2 Lore Megathread. Renovation ongoing.

^They have extra filters added. And CotS only comes when it hits an enemy hero.
    Please, just call me buny.

Treant finally has his tango and iron branch lines hooked up. I am so happy.

Rubick was updated with failure lines for just about everything, but they are the same ones as before and digging all of them up is torture.

Mirana has new Arrow lines for hiting Roshan, QFTR

Response mirana_CustomArrowHitRoshan
    {
    scene "scenes/mirana/mirana_mir_ability_arrow_09.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/mirana/mirana_mir_ability_arrow_10.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/mirana/mirana_mir_ability_arrow_11.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/mirana/mirana_mir_ability_arrow_12.vcd" nodelay noscene
    }
    Of the rest, only Keeper of the Light was updated to finally use Illuminate lines:
    }

Response keeper_of_the_light_CustomIsKeeperIlluminateFireCh ance_75%
    {
    scene "scenes/keeper_of_the_light/keeper_of_the_light_keep_illuminate_05.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/keeper_of_the_light/keeper_of_the_light_keep_illuminate_07.vcd" nodelay noscene
    }

Rule keeper_of_the_light_CustomIsKeeperIlluminateFireCh ance_75%_Rule
    {
    criteria Custom Iskeeper_of_the_light IsKeeperIlluminateFire Chance_75%
    response keeper_of_the_light_CustomIsKeeperIlluminateFireCh ance_75%
    }

Response keeper_of_the_light_CustomIsKeeperIlluminateFireCh ance_5%
    {
    scene "scenes/keeper_of_the_light/keeper_of_the_light_keep_illuminate_06.vcd" nodelay noscene
    }

Rule keeper_of_the_light_CustomIsKeeperIlluminateFireCh ance_5%_Rule
    {
    criteria Custom Iskeeper_of_the_light IsKeeperIlluminateFire Chance_5%
    response keeper_of_the_light_CustomIsKeeperIlluminateFireCh ance_5%
    }

Outworld Destroyer does not play his lines for getting multiple scepters.

dota2://matchid=32267451&matchtime=3375

"A second scepter"
    http://www.dota2wiki.com/images/7/7b...scepter_03.mp3

"Three scepters"
    http://www.dota2wiki.com/images/5/58...scepter_04.mp3

"Quad scepter!"
    http://www.dota2wiki.com/images/7/76...scepter_05.mp3

Those lines were the only reason I got four scepters in that game. I really wanted to hear them =(

I just found out that Warlock uses his Shadow Words lines for the spell. They're build in into the spell's sound.
    Best part is that warlock even lip syncs to them.

Really? I thought it was just ambient whispers, not the Incantation lines - similar to Shadow Demon's "Ka'sha karathuk" when he disrupts someone. And lipsync only works if Warlock is on the enemy team...

As of the previous patch, that is. I've not played Warlock in the new version.

Quote Originally Posted by 1337_n00b View Post
    And lipsync only works if Warlock is on the enemy team...
    No, it's even more weird. The unit you cast Shadow Word on will lip sync to the lines o.o

I probably should have pointed out that with 6.75, Treant now uses a tidbit of his Armor lines.

Response treant_CastExecuteIsTreantArmorChance_75%
    {
    scene "scenes/treant/treant_treant_attack_04.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/treant/treant_treant_ability_livingarmor_01.vcd" nodelay noscene
    }
    Spirit Breaker has shown some love for Charge an unspecified amount of time ago:

Response spirit_breaker_CastExecuteIsSpiritBreakerChargeCha nce_50%
    {
    scene "scenes/spirit_breaker/spirit_breaker_spir_ability_charge_02.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/spirit_breaker/spirit_breaker_spir_ability_charge_14.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/spirit_breaker/spirit_breaker_spir_ability_charge_19.vcd" nodelay noscene

Response spirit_breaker_Kill
    {
    scene "scenes/spirit_breaker/spirit_breaker_spir_ability_charge_11.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/spirit_breaker/spirit_breaker_spir_kill_01.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/spirit_breaker/spirit_breaker_spir_kill_02.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/spirit_breaker/spirit_breaker_spir_kill_03.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/spirit_breaker/spirit_breaker_spir_kill_04.vcd" nodelay noscene
    andsoonandsoon
    Phantom Lancer is hooked up, albeit partly.

Response phantom_lancer_CastExecuteIsPhantomLancerLance
    {
    scene "scenes/phantom_lancer/phantom_lancer_plance_ability_spiritlance_01.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/phantom_lancer/phantom_lancer_plance_ability_spiritlance_03.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/phantom_lancer/phantom_lancer_plance_ability_spiritlance_05.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/phantom_lancer/phantom_lancer_plance_ability_spiritlance_06.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/phantom_lancer/phantom_lancer_plance_ability_spiritlance_08.vcd" nodelay noscene
    }

Response phantom_lancer_CastExecuteIsPhantomLancerDoppelwal k
    {
    scene "scenes/phantom_lancer/phantom_lancer_plance_ability_doppelwalk_02.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/phantom_lancer/phantom_lancer_plance_ability_doppelwalk_03.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/phantom_lancer/phantom_lancer_plance_ability_doppelwalk_04.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/phantom_lancer/phantom_lancer_plance_ability_doppelwalk_05.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/phantom_lancer/phantom_lancer_plance_ability_doppelwalk_06.vcd" nodelay noscene
    }
    How exactly is Lone Druid bugged? The talker looks fine in terms of Return.

Centaur Warrunner is fine in all regards aside from his ultimate and a couple of Edge lines, which is not only literally more horrifying than the Russian politics but also has no responses for it at all.

Response centaur_KillIsCentaurStompChance_25%
    {
    scene "scenes/centaur/centaur_cent_hoof_stomp_04.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/centaur/centaur_cent_hoof_stomp_05.vcd" nodelay noscene

Response centaur_CastExecuteIsCentaurStompChance_50%
    {
    scene "scenes/centaur/centaur_cent_hoof_stomp_01.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/centaur/centaur_cent_hoof_stomp_02.vcd" nodelay noscene

Response centaur_KillIsCentaurEdgeChance_15%
    {
    scene "scenes/centaur/centaur_cent_doub_edge_05.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/centaur/centaur_cent_doub_edge_06.vcd" nodelay noscene

Response centaur_CastExecuteIsCentaurEdgeChance_75%
    {
    scene "scenes/centaur/centaur_cent_doub_edge_01.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/centaur/centaur_cent_doub_edge_02.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/centaur/centaur_cent_doub_edge_03.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/centaur/centaur_cent_doub_edge_04.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/centaur/centaur_cent_doub_edge_09.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/centaur/centaur_cent_doub_edge_10.vcd" nodelay noscene
    Magnus is quite good, though most of Polarity lines are left out.

Response magnataur_CastExecuteMagShockwaveChance_75%
    {
    scene "scenes/magnataur/magnataur_magn_shockwave_01.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/magnataur/magnataur_magn_shockwave_04.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/magnataur/magnataur_magn_shockwave_05.vcd" nodelay noscene

Response magnataur_CastExecuteMagShockwaveChance_15%
    {
    scene "scenes/magnataur/magnataur_magn_shockwave_03.vcd" nodelay noscene

Response magnataur_CastExecuteMagEmpowerChance_15%IsMagnata ur
    {
    scene "scenes/magnataur/magnataur_magn_empower_02.vcd" nodelay noscene
    }

Response magnataur_CastExecuteMagEmpowerChance_25%
    {
    scene "scenes/magnataur/magnataur_magn_empower_03.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/magnataur/magnataur_magn_empower_04.vcd" nodelay noscene
    }

Response magnataur_KillMagSkewer
    {
    scene "scenes/magnataur/magnataur_magn_skewer_05.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/magnataur/magnataur_magn_skewer_10.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/magnataur/magnataur_magn_skewer_11.vcd" nodelay noscene

Response magnataur_CastExecuteMagSkewerChance_50%
    {
    scene "scenes/magnataur/magnataur_magn_skewer_01.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/magnataur/magnataur_magn_skewer_02.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/magnataur/magnataur_magn_skewer_03.vcd" nodelay noscene
    }

Response magnataur_CastExecuteMagPolarityChance_15%
    {
    scene "scenes/magnataur/magnataur_magn_polarity_06.vcd" nodelay noscene
    }

Response magnataur_CastExecuteMagPolarityChance_25%
    {
    scene "scenes/magnataur/magnataur_magn_polarity_07.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/magnataur/magnataur_magn_polarity_10.vcd" nodelay noscene
    }
    Meepo is in working order, too.

Response meepo_CastExecuteMeepoEarthbind
    {
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_earthbind_01.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_earthbind_02.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_earthbind_03.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_earthbind_04.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_earthbind_06.vcd" nodelay noscene
    }

Response meepo_CastExecuteMeepoPoof
    {
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_poof_01.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_poof_02.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_poof_03.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_poof_04.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_poof_05.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_poof_06.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_poof_07.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_poof_08.vcd" nodelay noscene
    }

Response meepo_LearnMeepoDivided
    {
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_01.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_02.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_03.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_04.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_05.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_06.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_07.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_08.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_09.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_10.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_11.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_12.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_13.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_14.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_15.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_16.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_17.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_18.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_19.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_20.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_28.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    scene "scenes/meepo/meepo_meepo_divided_29.vcd" nodelay noscene speakonce
    }
    S͖̠̎ͫ̾̆͗͟i͔̙͋͗́͞l̰̺͎̦̟͉̠ͧ̈́́ͣ̊̆̕ȅ͒͛͡͏̬̙͔̭n̨̛̎ͩ͐͌́̈ ̷̖͇̩͔c̸̫̫̣ͣ̑̆ͤ̀͡ę̛̖̱̪͖͇̳̱͎͂ͦ̉̽ŗ̮̀̈́ͯ̅ͮ̋ͩ͐̀̕ ̸̣̘͇̄̎ͫ̋ͨ̂h̡͎̜̮̃̽̈ͣͨ̈̕a̰̤̤̹͈̦̎͊̿ͭ͝s̖̩̩̙͇̽̿͑̒̈ͦͩͭ͜ͅ ̲ ̞̰̩̗̝͋͂ͫ̌̓ͯ͡r̼͕͎̳̠͖̿̄e̵̡̬̰̖̪͕̻̋ͭͨ̆̀̎́ͤ͝c̢͚̺̔̔͂͒͋̀i ̴͉̰̯͙̿͒͠͡ȇ͇̠̳͓̳ͦ͆͛̑̄͠v̹͚̺̱̭̙̓̑̓͑̿͋́͘͞ḛ̼̭̺͎̹͕̋̆̚d ̓̆̈̄́͆ͥ̓͏̻̼̲͎̝̤̯͎͘ͅ ̯̦̑̍ͨͬ̇̕a̎̓̐̄͝҉̴̗̗̰̰̖͔̩ͅ ̎̑̋ͥ҉͇̱̞͙͇̟ṩ̸̰̪̖̺ͮ̽ͣͪ͢m̢̯͗̄̾́͘ͅǎ́̔̽̍͏̮̙̳͚̫l͈ͣ̾̕ ̦̫͕̞l͊͛ͦ̊҉̲̥̪̤̭͈̬͠ ̵̧̱̭̽̓͠u̧̳̲͇̱̺͔̓̽͌ͦp̢̺̭̦̣̜͊ͯ̇̾̽̍ͣ͘d͒̒̃̆̾ͭ҉҉̘͔̯̠̘͔͇ a̡̬̫͈͈̬͕͔̩̍͊ͦ̃̿ͯt̛̫̩͖̬̫̥̬̥͊͌ę̯̣͓ͨ͡ ̺̯̜͉ͯaͭ̾̑̇̀̚͠͏̞͡ş̬̩̭̳̠̣̏̌͋͛͘ ̨̼͕̮͉̦̗̝̟ͩ͂̐̀̿w̹̫̱̹ͣ́ͦe̷̩̙͚̣̣̎̅ͯ̂ͫͦl̷̶̤͍̄̈́͋̿̉͒ͫ̀l̃ ͫ̌̋̇̓ͫ͂͡͏̭͈̥̠͈͉̠͈.̡͚̺͈̟͈̥̬͑̂́͞
    ̋ͩ͏͍̘̪̠̣̠̘̳̭H̃̓̌͋ͬ͢͏͙͓ę͉̼̭̹̥̭̫̲͒ͫ̈̃͐̾̿̍́ ̢̨̲͎̟̮̏ͪ͋ͫ̏͑̕n̞͚̘͎̼̹̫͍̑͢͝o̶ͥ̽͑ͭ̉ͪͧ͡҉̹̭͍͔̻͉w̸̎͌ͫͪ̓͑ ͏͉ͅ ̸̝̖̪͙̣̹͎̳ͦ̏͐̿ͤ̕c̯̣͉̤͉̹̯̔̊̿͗ͧo̴̯̦̟͔̟̮͇̟͊ͦ̏ͥ͑́̈́m̓̓ͭ̀ ̪̩̱͈̍ͮ̕͜ḿ͇̬͇̀̃̚͜ͅe̻͖̜̬̘̣̩̠͑́́n̶̰̞͕͍̞͈̻͍ͯ͆̃̓ͤ͊̊͡tͧ ̆͋͊͋ͩͩͮ͏̗͉s̖̠̦͖̥̼̥̤̜̃ͥͤ͗̀͢ ̛̹̜̠̬̙̙ͦͤ̅̎̀̊ò̎͏̪͓̀n̡͎̠͌̌́ͦ͡ ̩̂ͤ̌ḳ̴̛̠͓̆ͨ͘i̶̢̯̼͉̲̝̘̭͓̿̆̀ͤ̐ͬl̶͉̖̥̦͖̲̯̍ͮ̉ͥͣ͐͞l̒̔͡ ̝̺͚̞͈͈͇͙̖s̶̛̫̫̻̭͍ͮ͋ ̢̠̤̖̏̈́͝t͇̹̗̜̦̃͊̐̅͋̔͟͡h̰̗̥͇͂ͨ̐̌͘á̴̠̟̫͔͗̑ͮ̚͠t̶̪ͮ̀ͤ̈ ͚͇̮͉̦̺̬ ̡̧͕̣͖͎͇̖̓̎̔́̃͐ͧ̆aͥ̈́̒͊҉̵͕͚͞l̸̻̓ͤ̀̑̎̈́̐ͦͦ͟ļ̙̜͛ͫ̇̉͗͘o ̯̩̠͇ͭ̄̄w͉͓̥̪͈̚͢ ̧͖̬̗̗̙̤͙ͯ̑̉͠͝ẖ̸̰̼̞͚̗̱̗̓̑ͣͬ̽̇̋͘͟i͋̃͛̇͏̝̹͎͔̦mͨͮͥͤ̚͢ ̪͓̠̻̝ ̷̛̬͕̹͈͔ͥͮ̕t̓ͤ͌͏̨̖͙͙̟̲o͍̯͉͈̰̻͚̾́͟͠ ̣͇͇̺͋̐̋s̸̯̬̘͖̯̼̪͈̰͋͑̚͡t̶̻̮͕̺̪̘͔̲̥̑ͥ̓ͪ̈́ͨͦ̾͘ẻ̐͑͋̅̿̍ ̵̞̤̪͈̦̼͘͞å̵̭̜̳̞̬̤͎ͯͬ̈́̈l̶̺̟̱̰̯͖̈ͧ͋͒ͅ ̡̡̱̙̺ͧ̒ͯ̀ͬḩ͉̮̤̫ͯ͜͢i̟̮̰̬̬͉͈͚͚̔̌ͬͫ̓s̰̱̫̜ͤͥ͋ͫ͜͞ ̢̮̹̦̓̽̊̿v̲͖̠̘̻̟̜̱ͦ̒ͫ̋͒i̡̡̗̯̤̞̬̊ͬͣ̅̊́͂c̶̣͇ͪ̈́̆̍̎̓ͧͦ̕ ̯t̷͙͉̟̭̼̮̻͉̀ͯͭ͗i̩̠͉̱͕̿̒̓̕m̨̝̬̩̄ͨ'͍̮͓͉̘̤̉̓ͦ̏s̘̠̤̙ͫ̒ ̭̲ ̄̊̚͏̹̗͈̥̜̫̱͈į̴͎̣̄͒̏ͥͣ͐͛̂̂͡n͖̭̱ͩ̐ͥͮ͒͆ͤ̔t͉̰ͣ̑̇̒ͨ̌́͝ ͍e̡̖͉̯͔͈͇̽̾̽ḽ̲̳̙͙ͨͭ̓ͯ̓̄ͪ̂̚͝l̸̫̟͔̯̟̖̫ͤ̈́̀̆͊ͥͅě͗̌̎̓ ̶͉̙͒ͭ̇g̷̲͕̣̘̜̭̮̔̄̀̀e̐̾̽̈́͢͏̩̪̹̼̲ṉ̶̗́̆̀c̽̋͌̐̌̇͟͏͍̰̲ ̼̦̞̺ȩ̵̭͓̝̬͕̔ͯ̉ͭͥͅ.̶̢̼̈́̈́̄̓ͧ͠

Response silencer_KillIsIntStealKill1Chance_10%
    {
    scene "scenes/silencer/silencer_silen_ability_intsteal_01.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/silencer/silencer_silen_ability_intsteal_02.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/silencer/silencer_silen_ability_intsteal_03.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/silencer/silencer_silen_kill_13.vcd" nodelay noscene
    }

̛̉͌ͮͧ̈́҉̢͎̜͙̘̤̞͚̝̖R̢̫͉͔̃ͭ̌̓͗́ͬ̉͊͜ë̢̟̻͋́̈̒͒ͤ͊͘s͐ͧ̓ ̵͙̩̜̪̠̾ͦ͛p̶̛͍͚ͪ̊͆̾̊̋̆͒o̶͙̻͆͗̇͗͒̀̂̉̄͢n̍ͮ͐͑ͩ͑ͧ̽́҉̯͕͠ ͎̦̦̫s̨͈̹̣̜ͬ̀̌ͨ͡ͅe̢ͦ̒̌͗̔̏̚҉̖ ̷̫͎͈͙̺͓͗ͭ̄̾͆̑͝s̽͋̔͆ͧ̀͋ͧ҉̗̬̻̤͓̗ͅi̜͍̞͓͚͕̻̣͔͑̍̐l̯ͧ̑͒͜ ę̼͖̜͖͇̝̗͛ͪ̇̔͜n͔̪̙̜̖̒̊̄̎ͥ̂͟͟c̡͕̮̫̍͗̇̔͘ę̺͕͗͡ř̇̅͌̚ ̪͇̪̻̤̩͎́͜_̹̆ͦ̒̅K͈̩͍̠̮͆i̡̠͓̫ͭ͞l̶̷͍̹͔̰͈̤̟͉ͮ͒ͦ̅͌̚͢lͤ͐ ̝̞̬̭ͮͤ̀͠Ì͈͓̲̦̐̇ͤ͘͜s͍̻͙̱̟̥̳̝̀́I̘̹̯͋͗͊ͤ͟n̠͕͂ͤͯ͊̒͊tͫ ̡͙͖̖̟̊ͧ̐̈́͌S͍̣͉ͯ̒̃͑̎ͫ͂͜͝ẗ̸̡̨͔͇̝͓̗̗̤̳̻ͤ̽̀ē̸ͬͩ͐͌ͫ͜͢ ̰̣̼̬a̅͊̆ͯͣ͏̝̦̱̰̩̭̣̖͠l̫̥̱̭ͤ̊̇̃ͥ̄͊̍K̖̲̤̮̜̖̞̿i̵̲̱͑̎́̒ ̜̻͎̺̞l̡̰̺̮̭̘̳ͭ̆̄͜ḷ̛̰̣͍̱̝ͧ̉̋̂2̢̪͇͚̤͕͙̍̂̄̌ͪͦͪͣ͢C͙̎ͤ ̬ͅh̤̝̼̼͓̟̩͈̓ͬͤ͑ͫͨ̕a̪͊ͯ̒ͪ̈́̀̽n͋̾̓̓͊̀͟͏̥̯͇͉̺͎̜͚ͅc͌̂͂̆ ̡̟͙̜͙̫̫̓̿ͬͮ͡ȇ̤̝̋̅̂̿ͨͮ̈́̚͘_̘̦͖̥̄̉ͤ̌ͭͧ̿͡1̷͇͇̮̫̳̖̗͇̄́ 0ͫ̀̀ͩͯ̈́ͬ̀҉̴̼̹̳̱̙̣%̣̮̥̪͇̳̙̦̪͌̈́͆ͮͭͪ͞

scene "scenes/silencer/silencer_silen_ability_intsteal_01.vcd" nodelay noscene
    scene "scenes/silencer/silencer_silen_ability_intsteal_02.vcd" nodelay noscene
    }

̛̉͌ͮͧ̈́҉̢͎̜͙̘̤̞͚̝̖R̢̫͉͔̃ͭ̌̓͗́ͬ̉͊͜ë̢̟̻͋́̈̒͒ͤ͊͘s͐ͧ̓ ̵͙̩̜̪̠̾ͦ͛p̶̛͍͚ͪ̊͆̾̊̋̆͒o̶͙̻͆͗̇͗͒̀̂̉̄͢n̍ͮ͐͑ͩ͑ͧ̽́҉̯͕͠ ͎̦̦̫s̨͈̹̣̜ͬ̀̌ͨ͡ͅe̢ͦ̒̌͗̔̏̚҉̖ ̷̫͎͈͙̺͓͗ͭ̄̾͆̑͝s̽͋̔͆ͧ̀͋ͧ҉̗̬̻̤͓̗ͅi̜͍̞͓͚͕̻̣͔͑̍̐l̯ͧ̑͒͜ ę̼͖̜͖͇̝̗͛ͪ̇̔͜n͔̪̙̜̖̒̊̄̎ͥ̂͟͟c̡͕̮̫̍͗̇̔͘ę̺͕͗͡ř̇̅͌̚ ̪͇̪̻̤̩͎́͜_̹̆ͦ̒̅K͈̩͍̠̮͆i̡̠͓̫ͭ͞l̶̷͍̹͔̰͈̤̟͉ͮ͒ͦ̅͌̚͢lͤ͐ ̝̞̬̭ͮͤ̀͠Ì͈͓̲̦̐̇ͤ͘͜s͍̻͙̱̟̥̳̝̀́I̘̹̯͋͗͊ͤ͟n̠͕͂ͤͯ͊̒͊tͫ ̡͙͖̖̟̊ͧ̐̈́͌S͍̣͉ͯ̒̃͑̎ͫ͂͜͝ẗ̸̡̨͔͇̝͓̗̗̤̳̻ͤ̽̀ē̸ͬͩ͐͌ͫ͜͢ ̰̣̼̬a̅͊̆ͯͣ͏̝̦̱̰̩̭̣̖͠l̫̥̱̭ͤ̊̇̃ͥ̄͊̍K̖̲̤̮̜̖̞̿i̵̲̱͑̎́̒ ̜̻͎̺̞l̡̰̺̮̭̘̳ͭ̆̄͜ḷ̛̰̣͍̱̝ͧ̉̋̂2̢̪͇͚̤͕͙̍̂̄̌ͪͦͪͣ͢C͙̎ͤ ̬ͅh̤̝̼̼͓̟̩͈̓ͬͤ͑ͫͨ̕a̪͊ͯ̒ͪ̈́̀̽n͋̾̓̓͊̀͟͏̥̯͇͉̺͎̜͚ͅc͌̂͂̆ ̡̟͙̜͙̫̫̓̿ͬͮ͡ȇ̤̝̋̅̂̿ͨͮ̈́̚͘_̘̦͖̥̄̉ͤ̌ͭͧ̿͡1̷͇͇̮̫̳̖̗͇̄́ 0ͫ̀̀ͩͯ̈́ͬ̀҉̴̼̹̳̱̙̣%̣̮̥̪͇̳̙̦̪͌̈́͆ͮͭͪ͞
    ̷̹̆̇ͪ{̷̫̼͚͔̘̩́͋̓ͯ
    ̟̠͚ͫͩ̄͐̔̄͢ ̷͇̲̪̪̦̙̗̻͂͋̈́̏͐̀́ͮs͛ͨ́҉͎̭̪̞͔ͅͅc̨͗͘҉̯̮e̓̒ͦ̀͏̗̲̜͎͙̝n̚ ̬̲͇ͧͦ̆͒̽e̶͊̾̑ͨ̒҉̘͔̞̟̟̼̺͕̟ ͦ̈́̂ͩ͞͏̟͠ͅ"̸̪̺̼̘͕̘̌̐̈́̍ͪ̄̽ŝ͉̳̻̞̙͇̘̰ͨ̾ͯ̂̍̾c̾̋͐̈́̑ͬ̓̋͠ ̻̹̹̥͡͞ȩ̶̗͕̜ͨͭ͗̌͛́͐n͙̈̾ͤͫ͜ẻ̾҉̟͢͡s̛̞̪͓͕͐̑̂̀͊́͞ ͇̻͎ͅ/̡͔̹̈ͣ͡s̟̣͔͇̠̫͙͒̉i͛ͫͤ͗͊ͯ̾͏̨̪͍̜̣̼̠̯̝̖̕ľ̽̀̃͏̧̥͚̟̻̫̰͖ ̟e̯̪̻͍̟̾ͣ̈́̎̍̊̚͘n̸̮̣̞͋͂̏̆̀̍̈̒͟c̵̢͎̫͙̻̬̩̠̠̓e̽̎ͦ͛ͫ̓̍̌ ͉̖͇̤̯ͨ̕͡r̳̱̝̖̗̈́̾̿̔̏ͭ̒̚ͅ/̛͙̜̮̘̘̓ͣ͊́́̕s̙̻͉͎̖̘͊ͯ̏̔̄i̧̳̝̬̞͒ͬ̐͜l̽̽͂̒ͭͭͧ́҉̣̗͚̯͍̖ ̥͉e̷͔͕̣̞̱͉̱̻ͧͣ͑̍ͅn̷̘̭̱̣̰̺̱̒̿̃ͥ̉ͩ͠c̦̻̱̟̤ͧ̈̓ͤe̬ͨ̐͛̕͞ ̩̖̰̠̼r̶̖̜͇̤̗̜̈́̀̃͝_̨̨̛̦͚͚̱͚̪ͣ̾̿́̄ͨͯ̐̓ͅs̸̡̜͈̲͓̮ͣ̃̾͗͝ ͎i̧̬̬̩̪̹̤͌ͣ̂̎́l̻̎̂͌̀͜e̶͖̳̬̳͕̓͞ͅn̷͉̲̘͔͇̬͍ͯ͒͐͊̄ͧͬ͢͜_ ̇̊ͤͮ̈͏̗̥̥a̙̯̽͜bͯ͑ͬ̓͋͑͐̾͏̻̖̜͚i͙̋ͥ̆̀ͬͥͅl̳͕̮̂͌̐̔ͯ͌̌̂͟ ̣̪̖i͙̣͓̰̯̹̱ͩ̈́ͩ͒̀̍t̷̼̞̟͍͉̍́́́͊ͫ́̉y̥͕͕ͮ̚̚͘_͛̾̚͏̤̠͕̕͝ ̼̼̱i̡̻͉̟̜͍̘̙̣ͥ͊ͭͮ͂ͅṉ͇̓ͩ̆̈́ͣͬ̾ͦt̬̼͚͍̽ͭ̅́͟s͚̮ͬͩͬ̋ͮ͡͠ ̭ţ͔̺̮̐̍͘é̶̗̙͉͉̟̳͕̥͒̀̚͝a̧͈̩̥̰ͯͪ͂͂̚͞l̷̢̪̤̜̻̓ͩ̽ͣ̐ͫ͠ _̝̲̬̺̲̜̖̆̎͟ͅ0̴̸̡͚̠̐ͥͬͩ1͛͛̂̈́͗ͮ҉̳͓̙͎̳̳̲ͅ.̷̌̄ͫ͋ͣ̈́̈́̐̀͞ ͚̰̦͙͓̦͖̬v̪̜̳̪̩͎͇ͯ̕͠ć̖̭͎͖͚̘̣̯ͤ̍̐̈́̔́ḏ͈͕̝̀ͪ̍ͫͬͭ͌̿ͭ͡ ̳̣̰"̷̶͕̔̓̑ͮ͂̇ ̷̲̖͓̙͎͖̅͑̾ͭ̄̂ͬ̈̐n̛̯͈̦̦̙͛͑͗ő̝̙͍̪͙͎͇̺ͧ̽ͅḑ̻̯̮̭͒͋̽ͯ͝ ̜̝̪̻̮e̸̵̲͙̹̦̞͉̪̐̉̅̒̀͠ḽ̭̳̹̯̙͎̯̻͗͌ͦ́ą̶͇͖͙͋ͩͨ̄ͬ̽ÿ̿ ̠ͤ͂ ̷̛ͪ̄̊̊͊̔͏͕̙̯̺͚̗̱ň̷̶̳̠̠̘̙̺͛ͧ̿ǒ̰̠͖̍̃̏̽̇̑ͮ͘͞š͔̯̥͎́ ̱c͙̦ͤͭ̾̒͘͜e͕̤̾ͭ̑̇̈͆̒͞n̡̙̬̱̪̫̍̔͋͛ͫ͐̃͟ͅe̸̪͔̜ͧ̓̂̊́̓̌̅ ̺͔͈͍ ̸̢̳̠̝̥̭͈̤̙ͧ̐
    ̷̖̹͙̯͈̲̂̽͒̆͑͂̑́͞ ̴̟̯͇̬̖̲͆͆̐̒ͤ͗̈s̴̫̪͚̓ͥ̓ͪ̊̐̐͛͛̕͘c̨͈̙̣̹͎ͯ͒̾ͯ͑͜ȅ͎̝̒ͧͅ ̼̺͇n̗̩͇̝̳͖̲̣͈͂ͨe̡͉̘̝̱̱ͭ͗ͭ͝ͅ ̶̙̟̝̫̠̫̒̓͊͝"̬̅̿ͧͪͅs̢͓͔̣͖̱̖͔̽̇͆̉̽̓͂c͉̪͈̥͙̠̓ͥ͒ͩe͛͆̊͊ ̤̗͇̉̂ͅn͓̟̳͎͐̏̓̏̚ȇ҉̤̘̤͈̱̬̮͕̀s̷̟̙̩̉͂ͧ̈ͮ͢/̢̇̄͑̽̾͂ͦͨ҉̱͉̺̭͈̲̭ͅs̙͍̝̻̮͎͔̣͒̎̌̀ͬ͒̀́͟i̡̫̳̥̒͑ͪ̄ḽ͖̙̍ ̭̮̖͈e͓̪̫̙̼͊ͪͭ̔͢ṋ̨ͫ̊̈́ͧ͒ͮ́̍͢͡c̩̯̭̠ͮͨͣ͛͗̚ͅȩ͚͓͎̑ͬ͊͆̕ ̜̘̼̩̤r̹̫̘̹̖͆̈́̇͘/̼͓̗̯͖̭̖̟̎̉̀̎ͧ̅͌s̨͕͈̞̪̤͖̱̝̄̿̆ͥ̎̒͝ͅi̡͇̖͖̭͎̳̼̹͛̎̄ͫ̑͌̚ l̻͙͇̹̬̩̮͂ͨ̌̓͐ͩ́e̦̲͉̩̟̤̎͜n̎̐͏͉͈͓̣͢c̵̨̼̣̭͚̮̉ͥ̒ͣ̑ͣ̿̓͝ ̲̫͓ȩ̴̙̜͔̝̠̋͛̽̍͗r̶̲̺̼̳̲ͮ̎ͦ̃͟͠_̭̰̬͉̘̻͓ͤͦ̚s͓̠̳ͥ́́͞iͣ ̶̧̟͉͖̫̱̫ͮ̎ͤ̚lͧͫ̈́̾҉̜͕̺̀͝e̶̝̥͕̲̖ͨ̅ͭ̓͆ͤͪ̕ͅn̸̥̣̭̰͉̖̾̚_ ̷̙̫̫̅̂̐̐͑̊a̙̺̞̩͔͂͒ͧ̽͂́̎b͕͙͆̏͢͢i̧͔͙̤̬̲̱͐ͥͧͭ̓̇̑ͨ̚l̍̚ ͓̺͇̖̮̗͖ͮ̾́͠i̟̼̦̖̱̠̹̰̳͛t̼͇̺̗̫̝̬̬̂̏̓ͥ͑̓ͣ̑y͛͂͆̃̈͆̚͜͞͡ ̝̻_̲̻̞͇̦͍̼̦͐́͑̐̽̌͑̇í̲̲̦̤̼ͮ̋̔ͬ͑n̛͉̣͕͔̓ͯ͋ͮ͆͒t̏ͥ̑͛̊͡ ̡͇͔s͈ͣ̂́͋͒ͨ̿̚͡t̸̨̢͕̼͎̘̜̒̈͒̉ͪ̿̊e̩̟̟̳ͦ̆ͣ̑ͭ͒́a̧̬ͤ̈̇ͯ́ ̰̙̭̦l̺͙̱ͦ̓̽̓ͫ͟͞͝_̛͚̩̘̬͇̙̔ͬ͌͛0̵̭͖̠͙̤̮̘́̎̏2̬̥̦͈͓̊̽ͫͅ ̗̭.̸̢̳̩̖̗͒͢v̐͌̀̓ͭ͏͍͟ͅc͚̈́ͭd̢͎̙̮̰̏ͮ͊̾̽͘"̩̤̥̱͛͌̋ͮ ̡̞̰̅̈̽̉̔͝͞ṅ̵̪̬̻̭̤͍̟̼ͨ̉̀̈͂͒͜o̢̬̭̞͖ͯ͌͛͠ď̘̅̀̋͊ͭͧ̀é ̡̧̲͇̝̬̺ͩl̨͙̮͚̗̋ͪͬ̏ͤ͑̇̀a̦̮͚͍̳͕̥̹͛̇ͧ̈y͎͇͇͙͍͉ͨͨͦ̓͒̉̓̊ ̘̺̖ ̸͙̯̜̞̤̾ͫ̌͝nͯ̆ͯ͐̔̆ͫ͏̩̳̭̦͕ͅǫ̦̦̘̦̫̿ͥ̍ͥs̥̙̟͖̺̽́c̷̢ͪ̆ͮ ̢͖̬ȩ͓͔͕͙͇̺͒̽̅̾ͮ̅ͤ̈n̂̆̚͟͞͏̝͕̜̠͔̖ͅe͉̘̮̾̾̿̏ͨ̔̆ͬ͝ ͦ̓̏͒͛̌̚͏̴̫̘̥͖̰͞
    }

̙̠͈͉̙̺̙͚͔̓̕R̴̘͕ͫͨ͆̇ͫ̑͜e̢̛̠̝͚̗̒̈́̒̑ͨ̇s̨̨̯͍͍͇̠̱̼ͪp̔̄͂ ̲̤̂̅ͪở̛̱̬͉̫͚͙̪̽ͭ̈́̐ͫ̾́n̪̗̺̹̬̹͔ͮͭͧ̕s̶̷̫̪̗ͨ̀̓̍̄͌̒͒͝ ̭̦ę̞̪ͧ͂̄ ̨̂̐̏̿͏̝̰ś͙̖͉̦̰̤̋̅̄ĩ͖͚̪͓̅̌̓͊̔͑́lͩ̆ͫͪ̒̽̈҉͖͓̲̟͠ͅeͣ̏ ͈͔͕̟̩̻͓ͪ͢n̴̟͎̮̹̬̺̆̈̍̂ͯ̓̀c̶̆ͬ̂ͤͫ̌҉̛͎̭̟̯e̲̪͙̱̜̞͑̚͡ͅr ̮̜̅͐ͦ̄̀̀_̷̲̦̺͔͎̫̥̎͆̿͋ͨͪͣͅK͈͚͐͂̀̀ͮ̂ͫ̉iͬͧͨ̌ͬͥ̑̎͏̴̥̪͟ lͩͨ͑ͥ̔͋͏͍̟ḽ̗͈͊̑͗͊I̠̠̽̈́͡s̿̊ͭ̑ͩͪ͌ͅĨ̴̴̷͕̯̮̻̯̘̓̐̀̽́̋ n̜͔̝̅ͥ͛̍̚t͍̻̰́ͣ̕S̹̣͚̩͉͇͂̑̚t̢͔̜̬̻̾̿͆͘ḛ̺͍̗ͥͦ̾ͩ̊͒ͤȃ ̟̰͚̉̏l̛̙̤̹̰͈̭̖͆͂͝K̼̖̩̰̝̱͖̲̂̊ͦ̈́̄̀ỉ̷͓̜̘̳͖̔ͣ̋͂͑̅̓̓̕ͅ l͎ͫͪͣͭ̀͡l̷͍ͦ͛̽̍̕4̶̻̂ͥ͗͜C̸̢̪͇͕̩͙̩̜̻ͩ̃̾̐̃͟h͚̫̯̒̀̽́̎̓ ̝̝̘̳̰̤á͍̠̔͞ņ̳̬̫̩̜̩̃͋͐͒͛ͪ̀ͅč̵̭̺͒͗̒͆̅̏͗̀̀e̐͛ͫ́̑̅̉ ̫̗̯̩͕͚̆͝ͅͅ_̑ͪ͗̌̄̊̃̚͘͏̧̠̱̙͍͖͖1͆͏̣̺̬0͚̙̥̩̠̝̦ͮͭ̉ͮ͌̍̚̕ %̫͈̞͈͕̮̻ͮͨ̅̒
    ̟̻̋̑ͤ͟{̛̝̼͇͙̬͒
    ͖̘̤̖͔̭̇ͥ̚͢ ͇͖̲̰̝̼̟ͩͦ̓̕s͒̏͌̑̂̈́̉͠͏̨̺̯̻̹̦̝c͍͎̖̮̳͖̳ͭ̑̉́ë̲́̓̔̐̔͌̚͝ ͖̖̟͙n̝̜͉̥ͧ̊ͨe̲̹̬̹̗̽ͬͫ͌̀̚͝ ̛͕̙̜ͥ̾͒̎ͩ͊̆̀͝ͅ"̧̫͉̫̟̭͖ͩͨͣͤ̽ͦ̓̚s̬͖̲̘̮̬̙͚̆͠c̙͉̤͛ͨ̽ͤ̌ ̘̖e̫̥̩͙͈̳̋ͣ̾̿͐ͩ͌̏͂̕͠n̷̸̼̯͔͈̲̞͓͛ͬͨẽ̵͉̗̱͕͎͚͓̘̐ͣͣ͊s̋ ̧̲͉͈̠̫̦ͯ̍ͮͭ̾ͮ̀͘/̷̮̥̥͕̺͖͗ͯ̆̔̇ͩ̕s̝̩͇̬ͨ͐ȋ̵̵͚̯͔̼ͦ͌̓̽l̡̡̻͙̘͖̘͓̏ͣ͊͞ȇ̅͐ ̡̖̳͖̗̌͌ͦ̀nͯͮ͘҉͓̩̤c̸̢̞̳̣̻͍͓̙̗͔̋̎ͨ̑͌͘ė̴͙̗͔̲̿͡rͩ̎̓ͫ̾ ͓̼̦̦̬̜͔͒͢/̴͓̼̦ͯ̑́͘͠ͅs͇̜͖̩̞̫̄̅ͯ̑̚i̲̯̖͇̦̯͚ͨͬ̆̄̑͟l͔̲̥̦ͬ̐̆ͭͯ͘ẽ̓ ͕̘̠͈ͦǹ̨̢͖͙͓̮̩̤̄͆̿͛c̛̤̣͙̥̯̭̀̆͂ͅè̲̲̠̘̺͒̊ͦ̊ͦ̀͑͟͝rͩ̿ ̸͎̺͍̫͒̓_̷̝͚͙̟ͥ̂̆̊͐ͪͫ̚͞ͅs̛̭̖ͮͮ͟i͖ͫ̓ͭͧl̨̢̟͛̾͗͆̀ẹ̪͎̎ ǹ͚̬͈͕̤̰̳̥̐ͩ̚ͅ_̠̙̂ͩ́̄ͦ͗̈͌ͭ́a͕͈͎͖̖͒̉ͧ́̒̍͒́b̛̔ͫ̽̓̀̉͢ ̰͖̟̗̱i̻͇̰͕̞̩͈̞ͧ̈̽́l̶̺̮̙̝̆̏ͬ̈̒̓͆̐͘į̯͉̖̖̄́t̡̅́͛̃ͬ̀͜ ͙̯̣y̨͕̻̹̙͈̦͖̗̼̆͆̽ͭ͟͞_̎ͬ̔̃ͥ͂̑҉̢̨͎̺͍iͩ͐̿̒ͩ̚͘҉̘͟n͑ͤ̉͝ ̙̹̰̰̣̺͘͝ͅṫ̶͖̠͇̹ͥͤ̑̃͑͂̽s͚̭̱̗̻͙ͣ͛ͬ͋̊͊ͫ̐̌́͟t̸̴̯͙̠ͩͧ̕ ̮̙ê͊ͬ́ͮ҉̲̲̬a̸̬̙̝̞̼͍ͮ̏͒͗ͨ̿̌l̗͎̲̞̜̪ͩ̍̽̅́̀̀_̶̤̼ͦ̌ͨ̍͢ ͕̻̘̹̦̮0̲̪̞͇̺̭͍̉̓́͞1͒͆ͧ̀҉̗̘̟̫̼͍͎̜.̘̝͒̏ͫ̽́͒́̚v̤̖̻̔̎̉ ͓̰c̬ͬͧͤ̽ͫͪ̕͜͝ͅd̛̻̤̟͈̙͓̬̈͛̈͒̓"̻̣͇ͬͫ̀̐ͫ ̸̢̤̟̞̤͇̰̟͌̇͂͋ͅn̡̄̃́͏͉̳o̢̾ͮ̈̚͟͏̣̤͈d̴̙̩͉̞̮ͧ͢ͅȩ̯ͫͣ́̆ ̦̰͓̺̬̜l̸̹̘̱̮̘̊̒̾̃ͯͯ̈a̯͚̫͎͖̟͓̓͑͋͞y̶͍̭͕̰̳̥͚̞̓ͥͨ̈̀͐̄̀ ̰ ̷͈̖̥̭̘͔̠ͯ̌̏̈́̋ͬ̆͒͌͢n͔̙̭̺̰̭̓̿ͫ̾ͪ͐ͭ̓̚͟o̴̶͙̞̱͈͚̎̍̀͐ͪͭͮ ṡ͕͍ͨ͆̑̑c̒͏̦͈̬͇̰̦̠̣ͅe̜͓͉̰͔̪͙͊̉n̦̥̣̫̜̥͙͋̀͞ě̞̘̜͡ ̡͉̜͈̹̬̑ͦ͗ͦͯ͒̒͡
    ̓ͧ̽͗̌̊ͩͨͦ͏͈̻̝ ̬̀̍͜s̹̮̱̟͓̦̩̠̃̒ͥ͗̇͌̚c̠̠̦͎̍̇͑̿̀̋̚ͅe̢̥̱̙͎̘̥̭̽͑̐͂nͬͦ̆ ̬͇̍̾͑̃̈́ͩ͞e̗̳̺͉̰̞̥͖̠ͥ̂͐͝ ̱̭̲͎ͫ̐͗͋"̟̺ͯ́͒̍́ͯ́s͍͉̣͈͈̃̏̽ͩ͜c͐̔͒ͪ̑̏̅͏̫̝e̼ͬ̇̇ñ̷̿̄ ̩͎̪̖̗ē̘͙̜̮͙̫ͯͭs̰̣̈́̎͝/̂ͥ͗̚̕͢͏̜̗̟͎̼s̗̥̑͒̉ͣͪͥ̕͝i͈͙̫̹͇̻̐ͯͦ̑ͮ͡ͅḽ̶ͥͬͭ̈́̚eͦ̋̈̀ ̸͑̋̋͊̃͏̜̗͓n̴̥̤͙͇̳̳ͧͪͫ̔̈́ͩͧͭ̕c̤̱̘͔̪̥͂ͥȩͣ͑̀̏ͬ͌҉̬̜͕̙͎ ͉r̵ͯ͐͗ͥ͏̼͔̝̱͇̹̦͖̙͟/̵͉̱͔̞̹̥̱̭̾ͪ̐͐ͩͫͥ̽ṡ̫̦̮̯̩́͐ͪ͝i͓̩͚͇̜̦̖̗̠ͨ̑̒ͥ̆̈l̴̗̄́ͮ ̲̹̮̘̯͉ͅe͐̽̂̉̌̂́͏̱͖̗̙n̩̭͇̻̰͍̉̿͗̽͆̏͢c̛͍͙̟̱͆̒͐͞e̶͇͈͕̐ ͔̱ŗ̴̜͔̪̽̑̔̒̄͋͐̅͒͜_̷̸̡̮̰̤̽s̨̝̙̖̯̅̒ͅi̸̛̜̙̱̥̼̻̽̒͒͌ͫ͐ ḷ̶̩̰̮̖̭̊̂͛͠ͅe̴̹͕̲̪̔͆ͣ́ņ̴̟̝̻̙̦͍̥̫̖̄̃ͧ͌_̧̜̻̰̳ͯ͢aͧ͝ ̴͉̗̳̗ͅb̫̣̞̝̱̭̺͛ͪ̀͋̎ͩ͆ͧͦ͘i̷̳̤͓̬̝̬̥̻ͯl̶̹̯̤̣̯͕̟͍̎̈̂ͯ́ ͉i̴̖̙ͭ͛͝t͖͓̲̣͚͕̥̄ͫ͑̔͛̚y̤̦̯͙̔̓̇_͕͕͕̩̔ͦ͡į̲͈̼̽̈͂̿́ñ ̞̲̱̬͚̹̅̒̂̉͗ͮ͜ť̃͗͛͏̸̦͉̀s̱̩̹̰̟̹͖͒t͔̻̳͇͆̐̉̐ͮ̋ͬ̄eͫ̿̿҉ ͎̺͓̞̜̝ȁ͓̪͍̘͎̚͜l̑̎̔҉̢̱͔͔̣̝̺͓͚̻́_͍̙̰̩̀ͧ̒̅̀͑́̚0ͪͫ͐̍̚ ͔͚̩̞̪̰̃ͫͣ͜2̆ͬ͋̑̊̾͏̛̳͇̝͇̭̥̭͎͝.͉͚ͨ͠v̘̜͇́ͫ̅ͯ͆̃c̷̉̔ͭ̇ͪ ̳͍͘͟d͓̭ͯ̇̐̓̎"̶̱̠͕͌̀̇̊̆͛ ̞̟̝͎͉̥̙̼̭ͯn̶̛̦͖̹̗͓͑ͦͤ͑̈ͬo̢̦̞̠̺ͮ̔̈́̓̂ͩ̐̍d͎̲̻̺̓̐ͭͥ̉͐͘ e̢̬̗̜̤̞͒̈́͛̑̍ͯl̷̨̠͇̭̟̼̿́̎ͦͬ̓̑̑̊a̸̙̬̼͊̆̈ͫͧ̇̍́͠͝y͗ͬ̅͆ ̴̵̞͙͇̳̿ ̷̰̃̾̈́̃͂͂̽n̡͔̆́o̔̈͏͕̗̤̮͖̻͖ṡ͓͔̲͆́͢c̡͖̬̤͍͖̞̓̾̈́̇̉͗̄́͟ ̠é̵̝̦̹̝̣͔̪̝̋̉̎ͪ́͜n̛͍̠͔̰̲ͪ̍͠e̶͔̜̲̦̟͈͕͈̼̎̀ ͇͈̮̗͖͇̰͒͋̔̀
    ̷̙̞͕̓ͯ̆̀̇̉͒̅ ̴̴̭̠̭͈̼͔͔̟̝͐̌̎͆͑ͮͩs̨̬̓̌͑̇̋ͫ͗̚͞c̵͓̅̿̊̇ͭ̒ͧ̐͜ͅẽ̷͞҉̗̪ ̪̝͕ñͧͤͧ̊̊̅̄͊҉̱̘ȅ͇̘͉̩̼̹̹ͪ͆̿ͬͮͅ ̶̢̗͔̪̜̜̋͂̆̇̀"͔͇̩͕̤ͨ̃s͗̂͐̉ͩ͏̯̣̣͝c̴̪͇̖̦̞͓͒̊ͯ̿͜e̎͗̽ͬ̒ ̘̌͜ͅn̪̜͖̩̘͖̤̙̈́̂ͧͪ̈́e̞̗ͪ̃ͯ̓́̆̊͆̚̕s̨͈̯̰̊̈́͢͟/̫̘̮͕͍̰̜̇͒͆͑̈̌̚͘͜s̒̒ͩͦͭͨ̚͏͇̮̟͖̦͔i̦̰̻̖̫̯͉̼ͬ͗ͤ͞lͦͫ̇̀ͦ ̷̢̦͕͈̙̻̺͈̻ͫ͆ͦ͘e̤̙̘̬̺̲͙̥̋ͪ̓ň͉̺̳̹̜̺̾ͤ̔͡c͇̤͉̺͓̱̾̌ͫͥ͜ e̓͒͗ͫ̐͐҉̛̺̜̝ŗ̴͖̰̝̪̗͊ͦ̊͌͊̏̂͜/̨̙̌̈́̒͞s̠̱͓ͦͣͧ̀̊ͧ̆́i͊͂ͤ͌̂̑̕҉̝͖l̿ͬͦ́ͯ̍̏͏͇͕̙͔͍̝̭̲́e͆̏ ̴̴͚̮̲̫́͛ͣ͗ͦ̎ͅṉ̷̖̤͉̗̗̖̦̀͌̎͌̃͆͂͆̾͡c̭̲͎̺͕̓̿͛̉̄̃̑̃ͪ͟͡ ̯̼ę̸̇͒ͯ͌̀͑ͥ̂ͅr̨̮̥̬̱̖͖͇̉ͫ̔͊̇_̴̢̢̖͉̣̖́ͮ̇ͯ̔s̾̉ͤ̌͒͌́̓ ̸͎͕͖̲̩į̢̛̹̗̗͔̊̍ͅl̼̠̳͔̯̟͑ͦ̋ͨ͢͜ë̸̟̼̼͓́͆̋́n͕͖̤͂̅́̀_̇ ̸̡͕͔̖̺̺͍͌ͨ͋͗ͦ̓͌͜a͂ͥ͏̤̪̳̩͉̝̠̖͞ͅb̙̫̗̟̖̱͕̤̌̐͋ͥͦ̐͜ͅi͂̿ ͍̼̻͖̬͙̌͞l͎̫̲̜̙̘̗͌ī̶̯̘͌ͨ͆ͨ̊͂͜͝t̅ͫ̓͏͏̧̰̤̗̱͈͔̫y̓̏͌͛̚ ̧̡͉̣̼̼ͤ́_̫̲̞͇̤ͥͪͦ͊̓̚i̷͓̲̭͉̐ͫ̀̇́͝nͬ̎ͭ͆̌͐҉̨͔͚t̴͕͆̐̾́ ̟̣̝͈s̷̞̟͈̗͕̤͍̐ͩ̋̕͞t̝̟͓̳̮̹ͬ̉ͮ̈͐ͮ̂̍e͖̘̦̳̒̂́͡͠ă̢ͯͧ͑͝ ̹̰͈̭̠̰̟ͅl̸̝̝̩ͧ̽̃͛̈̃̕͟_͕͖̤̺ͧͫͪ͒͐ͭ͆0̡̜̝͈̩̦ͪ͂ͮ̆͊̈́͊͂̏̕ ̩͚3̭̞̹͚̙̯ͩ͛̓ͧ͆ͧ̿̋̀.͊҉̦v̻͇̣̯̜̠̝̮̘ͨ̌͘c̢̣͉̦̮͎͔̹̣ͨ͂ͥ̋͠ ͖d̸̺͙̤̻͗̆ͨ̇͋͝"̧̝̙̫͙̫̥̫̍͆̊͌ͪ̉ ̩̼͓̭̳͂ͩͪͪn̹̖̖̙̻̙̜͌̋͐̑̅ͧ̆̀̚ͅo̯̯̼̖͙̟͗̀͋͋̓͛ͥͅd̢ͪ͐̌͐̓ͪ ̛̪͙͖ë̬̫̩̮̰̱͇̬́̐ͩ̅̉l͙ͯͦͭ̈́̀a̦̞̜̭̮̦ͦͤ̃ͪ̈́̓̑ͣ̚y̢̯̔̔͘͡ ̺͉̼͖͍̗̰ ̨̮͉͉̥̟̱̓ͪ̏̃̀̆̈̄̀ņͣ̔̓ͦͮ҉̥̭̼ő̲̩̦͈͋ͤ̋ͮͮs̭̜̻͂͆̓ͬ̾̀c͆ ̶̓͏̝ḙ͔̬͇͔ͮ̍͂̂n̴͚͔̭̏ͮͩ̋̂ͭ̏̔̔̕̕ẽ͖̰ͩͨ̍͒̿ͅͅ ̨͍̦̗͖̩ͥͯ̅
    ̴̛̻̜̥̼͔̺͍͕͚̇̃̕ ̥̰̜͎̬͌ͭ͑̇͡͞s͖͚͙͉̳̒ͯ͋̈́͋͗̓͑̀͡ͅͅͅc̨͇̯̼͚̻̜̖̭̳͐͞e̖ͪ̍͊̑̔ ̗͕̤̻n̖̺͎̖̬͂͆ͨ̂ͅḙ̴͙̥̬̰͕͎ͫ̀̈́̚ ̼̖͙̰͇̙̯̅́̌͛́"͙̭̫͈̎ͭ̋̈́̔͒͂͡ş̶̠̻̯̟͇͈̹̑̐ͫ͊̓̾ͦͅc̃̒ͦ͐ͣ͠ ̡̪̰̖̖ͅe͕̹̞̼̹̜͔͖ͦͩ̈́ͨ̐̈̿̑ͬ͘n̦̼̞̈́ͭ̈́ȇ̴͕̣͍̮̖̳͕̾͘̕s̈́̆ͣ͆ ̓ͯ҉̦͔̪/̆ͮ͟͏̷͇̣͕̹̣̤s̺̜ͩ͊̚͠i̲̮̘͎͎͓͒̈ͭ̈͋͊̕l͙̩͎͔̟̠̻̤͊̐ͩ́̚͟ȇ́ ͊̉ͣͤ͏̸̹̠͎̣̕n̽͂ͨ̈́̅̒ͭ́҉̜̦͕̟̹̖̬̗ç̶͙̖͍̲̳̙̦̽ͭ̉͆̆e̐ͩ̑̃̅ ͖͍͖͒̃͗̈͟ṙ̶̢͇̦ͮ̀/͇̙͚̺̮̃̏̐ͫͅş̖͓̟̰̰̜̩͇̮̋̏̈́ͧ͑i̲̱͖̰̩̗͐̆ͭl̵̢̼̦͓̝ͧ͊ͤ͋̍ͬ͠ ̪͈ė̱̙̤̰̟̙ͨn̛̰̖̝̙̱̼̳̞̐ͦͬͯ͐͗̏͠c̶̸͓̙̤͓̣̃ͮ͌ͮ̉̒͞ȅ͊ͨ̇͋ ͜͜҉̱̫̤̱͇̺r̨̨̘̖̳͈̗̄̍̅͂͟_̴̛̯̻͖ͣ̇̚͡sͦ̆̑ͩͪ҉͇̪̟̫i̶̶͔͒͒ͤ ̮̫̮̹͎l̷̨̡̗̣̙̱̝͙̑͛ẻ̴̛͈̣̬̞̺̳̟̐ͬ͋̔̚n̨ͫ͂͏̠̲͚̠͇̳̺͞_ͣ̀͋ ̧͎͔͈̜̮̭̺̊k̠̤̯̳̐͡͝i̩̳͌̏ͣͫ̂ͨͨ̕͟͜l͖͚̩͈͍̺͖̈ͫ̌̂̎͌̈́͂͞͠l̋ ̦̍ͨͨͤ_̢͙̭̪͇̉͌1̺͈̲̎̆̊̐̈̍̀̏̀3̡͉͔̼̺͎̳̉̎̾͑̀̚.̵ͦ̉ͣͧ̐̊̒̿ ̪͇̬͓͉͉͙̩̤͡v̵̛̯͇̗̞̱̝̼̯̑͗͌͐͒ͤc̨̗̠̳̯̯̻̦̗̒̉̂̎ͦ̿ͤ̕͟dͭ͋̑ ̫͈̪̥̙̪̹ͧ͟͡"͚͋̈́ͬ͞ ̡͈̫̭͗̓ͦͯņ̓̌̀̀ͮ̾͑͏̹͖̗͉̱̕o̵̘̹̘̅ͯͪ̽̃͜͢d̛͉̮̂͊ͨ̽͑̾̃͊̾͜ ̫̯̯͖̮͈̯e͖͇̭̮̝ͨ̀̋ͣͬ̑̄l̛̯ͦͩ͐̑̆ͦ̄͆̒a͍̠̞̹̤͖͑̔͐̽͠y̓̌͛̈́ͮ ̴̺̪̭̜̪̪̫̀ͅͅ ̣̫͈͉̼̖͋͑n̲̩̲͉̰̒̓̄ͦ̄́̎͘͡ờ̵̫̬̉̂̽ͩ͗͠ͅs̬͉̼̻͎͎̼̠ͫ̄̀͟͞ c̡̹͙͚̗̗̠̺͌̎̄̈̋ȇ̪͔̫̟ͧͫͧ̋ͦ̐̿ͫ́͘͝n̥̯̗͙͒ͨ̿̓̆̀͜eͤ͛͗ͨ̐̓ ̶̭̩ͤ́ ͔͔̟̫͉̙̫͎̾̿̂̔̀̀̓
    ͕̮̥̩̠ͭ̈ͪͫ̌̍́}̵̡̤̼̥͈̋͂̌̾̄̃
    A̜̹͓̠̭̹͎͋̂̔͗ͤͮl͓̼̦̓ͦ̓ͯ̒ͤ͂t̷̤̦͓͓͎̟̮ͫ̀ͣ̎ͧ̓ͪ̌́̕eͮ͊̅ͥͩ ̡̣̞̝͔̹̱̿ͨ͊̅̀r̢̖͙͙͉̦̋͆̿̓͆̽͐ͪ͟î̺͎̖̦͈͈ͭͩ͛̑̓̕͞n̈́ͮͩͮ͋ͤ ͈̫̺̣g̸̶̦̲̪̻͖̯̼̫ͤͤͯ̚͞ ̧͚̥̠̭̘̪ͯ͆͛́̚͡s̸̬͔͙̭̟͖̠̗̀̿̈́ͯỷ̶̡͓͓ͬ̉ͬͤs̵̵̬̓̏͊̾̇ͦ͌̅t ̛̘̎̅͗̏ḙ̖̣̘̻̣̂̃̒ͮ̈ͧͯ̾m̜̮͈̺ͥ̑̒ͪ̇͟ş̻̜͉̪̆̾͜ ͖̞͛̏̍̀ͤͥ͝v͇̬͔͕̣͉͇̮ͮ̎a̖̪͓͇͍̬̫ͪ̇̆̆͂̋͝ļ̝̼͚̳̲̒̽͋̔̇̉̆̂ ͓͙u̠̻̠̳̪̘̇̂͜͟͠e̍̒̊̄ͬ҉̵̬̲̻̼̩
    ̠̳ͣͬ̍́ͦ͑
    ̲̻͕̇ͥ̑̀ͣ̈́̋̈N̪̐͌͠͝o̸̻̼̱̭̙̝̻̝͌ͨͣ́͛́̀ ̩͙͔͇͕͍̅͐ͣ̍͐̈̔̇͡ć̓͑ͭͦ͊҉̛̘̤̜̥̤̳͉̝̖ạ̠̝̪̭̏͐̾ͦ̕͠͝r̃͐̓ ̛̥̻͈̙̯̮͑͟r͕̞͚͙̺̬͔͕ͭ̐ͭ͗͡i̢̭͍̰̦̬͍̫ͬ̆͆̔̽̅͜ȩ̸̝̼ͭ̉͂̓͋̚ r̴̿͛́̚͟͏̻͕͕̗͖̻͔
    ̴͈͙͈̦̼ͯ̏ͨ́
    ̜̜̤̱̲̮̎͊͝N̵̶̛̳̹ͧ̽ͭͯ̈̽͛ó̙͓̎̋̂̐̽̍̾͜ ̐ͮ͌̽̃̋̈̓҉̪̰̮̙͟͡c̵̤͓̯̱͋̏̊ͭ͗̄a̘̻ͪ͊ͫr̶̮̬͕̹̅̈ͤ̋ͮ̑ͭͧ͢r̐ ̮̹̣ͫ̓ì̶̶̭͙̙͕̪͊ͥ̿̿͂̓e̷̯̮͈̙̺͎͗͒̄̀ͅṙ̴̲͈͚̣̰
    ̸͕̭͍̰̭̓ͮͨͧ̓̆̀
    ̵̸̪̝̆ͯͪͫ̅̽̉̔͝Ň̴͇̙̼ͬ̍̿͑̇́ͅo̡̥̟͕̼̖̣̺ͯ͌̈́̄͛̌̀͢ ̷̶̴̪͉̗̫̐̈̈̓c̢̮͓͔̳̘̦͗̆ͯ̃a̫̜̼̳͖̳̩̮ͫͪ̓͗ŕ͇͎̳̲̾͗ͪr͋ͦ̄ͮ ̷̰̟ͬ̿͊̔ì̢̦̣͎ͦ̅ͮ̐ͩ̂̿̚͝e̸̛̞͙̭̤͑̾̋ͬͥͅͅrͬ̒ͩͣ̏҉̲̬̞̬̖͓̪ ̬̼
    Last edited by 1337_n00b; 10-30-2012 at 11:36 PM.

Basic Member
    Great job with this post. I'm sad to see how many lines are left unused.