• Yes it's good but not the best.

115 26.32%
  • It's OK!

45 10.30%
  • No, it's not good.

54 12.36%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [Come Vote]This is the best HERO PICKER EVER

My biggest issue with the card grid layout is that some heroes (the ones not at the bottom) are partially covered up by others. It makes it harder to scan through the heroes to look for one to play. Its good if you know who you want to play as but i really liked how in the old system i could just look at the entire grid and see all the heroes, and if my eyes caught one i wanted to pick that fit my teams picks id grab it. Now i feel like it draws your eyes to the cards in the foreground and forces you to actively scan the entire grid one by one to see all the heroes. I think this layout would be perfect if that slight change was made. P.S. I do want to keep the card in the middle as it does give alot of information about the various strengths of each hero (rather than the old system which classified heroes into one of a few categories which worked very poorly for versatile heroes (e.g. leshrac)

Basic Member
    Looks great

The card system of heroes should not be an out of game thing when you want to see heroes, not when your choosing a hero because you make it harder for people to pick heroes by swiping them. The grid view they put in was too small and not as good as this one suggested. This one was more organized and neater than the clutter of grid view and the card system hero picker. This one also includes that when you click on a hero you can see the hero card larger with less clutter.
    Top 5 Favourite Dota 2 Heroes:
    Puck
    Ancient Apparition
    Vengeful Spirit
    Leshrac
    Outworld Destroyer

Banned
    I would really like a response from Valve if and when they are going to change it, cause currently it is just ineffective.

Basic Member
    fixing the overlapping cards shouldnt be hard. +1

Basic Member
    With some tweaks to make the cards easier to see, this would be the best hero picker, by far