115 26.32%
  • It's OK!

45 10.30%
  • No, it's not good.

54 12.36%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Come Vote]This is the best HERO PICKER EVER

[Come Vote]This is the best HERO PICKER EVER

I was lurking around the forums and I found this.I think this is the best is one ever.You get the cards along with the grid in a well ordered style.Also with the starting positions mini-map.

Basic Member
    I think the best one is this one, but I'm pretty biased about the whole thing because I made it.

Quote Originally Posted by mk07ki View Post
    I think the best one is this one, but I'm pretty biased about the whole thing because I made it.
    But you know, I don't think Valve would like it because you just took out the cards system.I bet they had done a lot of hard work to make the cards system and now you just took it off.
    Probably so hard that valve would agree upon any suggestion that would deleted their cards system.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiRo View Post
    But you know, I don't think Valve would like it because you just took out the cards system.I bet they had done a lot of hard work to make the cards system and now you just took it off.
    Probably so hard that valve would agree upon any suggestion that would deleted their cards system.
    My idea is that you'd switch between two systems as you wish, like an option to make grid view stay on by default, and then you can hit ctrl to go into spinner view whenever you wish instead of it automatically popping up when you select a hero from the grid. Like, you just use ctrl to switch between two views, but they're not dependent on each other and won't switch unless you want it to.

Basic Member
    It's good for me. Don't know if Valve would make another hero picker because the put an effort for the cards. I think Valve should sacrifice the hardwork for the current hero picker and make what is most wanted by the people.

It would be much better without those overlapping cards (and they should be brighter)

But this one is far better than the current ****

Quote Originally Posted by Neuronal Diver View Post
    It would be much better without those overlapping cards (and they should be brighter)

But this one is far better than the current ****
    Yea i can agree that one in the pic above needs to be a little bit more brighter

2nd.

Basic Member
    I don't think this is the best. It's certainly better than the current one, but the portraits are still too dark/unclear (i mean the small portraits on the sides). The old picker did a really good job on this, you could easily identify every hero because their small portraits were really clear and bright.
    Also the fact that I have to hover my mouse over the hero's portrait to even see the hero is just retarded.
    Sometimes I wonder if Valve really play Dota 2 like Tobi said.
    Last edited by JudasPiss; 05-28-2012 at 06:33 AM.

I already said they should make the portraits brighter