Thread: Add a click sound when you select an item in the inventory

Basic Member

Add a click sound when you select an item in the inventory

My keyboard is really old and I use alt qweasd for inventory's hotkeys. Sometimes I don't press 'alt' strong enough (lol) and I end up only pressing 'q', 'w' or 'e'... this is specially frustrating when I'm trying to start using blink dagger - using avalanche/slithereen crush before blinking in or failing to epicenter + shift blink, for example (this never happened in wc3). Adding a small "click" sound when you ... click... in the inventory (like the one we have in wc3) would help a lot, since "unconsciously" we would know whether we selected or not the item.

I know it's not a big issue, but I'm sure it would help (me, at least) a lot.

Banned
    Meanwhile I can give you as tip to bind you inventory to single keys, since a single keypress is quicker and more secure then alt + qwer.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbonator View Post
    Meanwhile I can give you as tip to bind you inventory to single keys, since a single keypress is quicker and more secure then alt + qwer.
    Yeah, thx for the advice, but I've already tried a lot of combinations, but I didn't get used to them. I still think this is the fastest way to hit inventory. But this is not about my keyboard or my keys configuration at all.

Am I the only one who feels uncomfortable with this? Even after 500+ games I don't "feel" the item when I select it...
    Last edited by OrangeSky; 06-03-2012 at 03:40 PM.