Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ogre Magi's voice hurts my ears

Basic Member

Ogre Magi's voice hurts my ears

We get that he's a two-headed ogre, but is it really that necessary for both his heads to speak at once all the time? I cannot hear his lines if I wanted to, and during a fight it would be difficult concentrating with him talking (yes I know I can mute him).

Also, the high-pitched voice is really unfitting of an ogre. Is that TobiWan's voice?

The problem I found is that the high pitched voice fits in neither of the heads.

Basic Member
    his high pitched voice is well... too high pitched
    for me, it sounds more like a midget or a goblin

High pitched voice doesn't suit him at all. But the low pitched one is perfect for an ogre. As for the other one, i'm not even sure why they thought of that.

Basic Member
    +1
    you must do something with Ogre's second voice, the high one. It sounds awful and hurts my ears, i thought of something like two low voices, yet different, but not a yelling kid or chipmunk screaming, it doesnt fit the MIGHTY Ogre at all! :@

Basic Member
    lol @ Is that TobiWan's voice?

Basic Member
    Second voice hurts my ears too...and i agree it doesn't fit.

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    +1. And I find the selection voice lines try a little too hard to be funny, except for the "Who's stoppin' ya?" one.

I was hopping (since i saw the hero portrait) that both head will have a low voice, the right with an "angry/mad" personality/voice and the left "stupid/comic" personallity/voice.