Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] AP/RD/SD Picker with Swap, Lane Chooser

[Suggestion] AP/RD/SD Picker with Swap, Lane Chooser

Here's what I imagine the different modes should look like. It's very similar to the old grid view but with the new updated cards. I would imagine the RD and SD profiles would be cards as well, but I couldn't good enough quality images.
    I tried to put in a swap feature that would appear after you have chosen your hero as well as a starting lane view. In SD I think it's really important to see what other picks your teammates have so I added that as well.

What do you guys think?

Attached Images Attached Images

Basic Member
    Very nice, but would've been better if used card instead of the old style portrait, and ditched lore altogether, I think.

Basic Member
    i would love to use the first view!

this is great. exactly what i want. the best form the old and the new style.

Basic Member
    +1

These are all great, I really think Valve should look closely at these. Being able to see the specific stats on the character again would be very nice. Your swap/lane feature is very nice as well its not obtrusive at all and its fit nicely near the chat. Your SD is also pretty good as well being able to see your teammates options clearly without having to type it out in chat is excellent feature.

Very good, except the cards take too much space in All Pick. Though, the old picker icons would fit perfectly.

Basic Member
    Very good, +1

Basic Member
    anything is better, then the current system^^ so +1

This is exactly how i would like it to be, great job man!

I really do like the setup of this format. The card interface could be implemented up in the top right, displaying the hero one has chosen, but the UI no longer is either a sensory overload or a barren landscape. Valve should take a serious look at this.

+1

Basic Member
    Good idea, but IMO you should remove lore (if I wanted to read the lore I would do so under the Learn tab) and move the portraits of heroes and the repic/pick buttons to the left (into the extra space that you created by removing the lore)