View Poll Results: Dota 2 Dashboard should look like...

Voters
636. You may not vote on this poll
  • OLD 100% - Strongly OLD

127 19.97%
  • OLD 50% - More like OLD

113 17.77%
  • NEUTRAL 0% - No difference to me

51 8.02%
  • NEW 50% - More like NEW

150 23.58%
  • NEW 100% - Strongly NEW

195 30.66%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: -=[POLL]=- Unofficial - DASHBOARD : OLD OR NEW?

Basic Member
    When it was new I didn't much like it, but that was just my fear of change. Now I'm 100% for new.

Basic Member
    I accidentally voted old 50. Would have voted neutral, but I would like it to be less like new. Flash background takes up resources and it's just a lobby UI and doesn't need to. Also in both UIs the amount of wasted space was waaaay too large.

Basic Member
    Old 100%, its easier for the eye and somewhat fits more for a game then the new one.

Basic Member
    I'm sorry but i just hate the new dashboard especially the loading screen. They just make it very commercial rather for overall feel of the game, they add facebook thingy in the front and somehow we need to load it from the net everytime we want to see it instead just in cache or memory. And the new loading screen just put me off, looks cheap like someone in their lunch time messing with paint while eating hamburger. And trademarks mark just conclude everything really

Old, because it is simpler, yet more eye-catching. Plus it increases PC performance in the game menu and your personal account is more visible.
    Brainwashing people is fun.

Basic Member
    Even after using the new one for a long time, I still prefer the old one.

Even if you retain the new resources, I miss the old layout, easier to read and is is just a lot better imo...

Basic Member
    can you guys pls at least give us an option to choose between either dashboard
    or when the game is released hopefully users can edit the dashboard themselves kinda like custom huds/ui

More like old, I liked the startup animation and the buttons at the top. Also the horizontal layout was more pleasing to me.

Basic Member
    The old one is similar to other MOBA games. I like the new one.