View Poll Results: Should there be an option to disable cosmetics?

Voters
500. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

280 56.00%
  • No

220 44.00%
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Please, please, please give us some sort of ability to disable cosmetic items

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Porre View Post
    Recently played with an Drow with the icy hair and some kind of akward cloak, when I checked the portrait the hair looks simply copy and pasted, and the cloak was disturbing for your eyes to think of Drow when seeing her, what is this ?
    my friend got that hair, i told him to get rid of it as soon as possible, hideous thing
    the portrait didn't even have ears ffs

cloak looks nice though

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gotenwinz99 View Post
    my friend got that hair, i told him to get rid of it as soon as possible, hideous thing
    the portrait didn't even have ears ffs

cloak looks nice though
    Yeah, I guess it was the hair who pretty much messed up the hero model + portrait. I told him/her that the hair was not great looking/disturbing, and there was two other players who actually agreed I really hope we will get an option to disable those cosmetics.
    Last edited by Porre; 06-02-2012 at 12:12 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Porre View Post
    Yeah, I guess it was the hair who pretty much messed up the hero model + portrait. I told him/her that the hair was not great looking/disturbing, and there was two other players who actually agreed I really hope we will get an option to disable those cosmetics.
    What did you expect with a Lady Gaga Drow Ranger in the game ?

Basic Member
    the thing is that valve should rly make such option and if not to prevent the cosmetic changes at all, just to be able to see your cosmetic items only..

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by preshlen3 View Post
    the thing is that valve should rly make such option and if not to prevent the cosmetic changes at all, just to be able to see your cosmetic items only..
    Yeah, I really only want to see my own cosmetics and not others.

Closing at the original author's request.
    Please read Common Discussions, Common Suggestions, Common Technical Issues, Common Bugs, and do a website search prior to making any new thread.
    Use the report () button to report flaming, illegal discussions, offensive content, excessive spam, trolling, advertising, or duplicate threads