Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Leavers Should Not Get Items

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Grub View Post
    Almost like as if leavers getting random drops is the main issue in this game.
    This is a beta, issues like this need to reported, opinions that have nothing to do with the bug are not needed in these threads.
    // Economy
    "NotTheStringsYoureLookingFor"

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborgmatt View Post
    This is a beta, issues like this need to reported, opinions that have nothing to do with the bug are not needed in these threads.
    Common sense and intelligence ? How dare you..

Basic Member
    It was an off-topic post by me earlier, sorry for being non-serious about a bug which was a nice catch by OP.

Basic Member
    I thought that Dota 2 would'nt have it's item system abused like TF2...

It is pretty serious if the best way to get items is to join and leave games as fast as possible.

Basic Member
    +1

Should not get Battle Points aswell?

I personally haven't witnessed this (I had 3 games so far where we won within the first 5 minutes due to everyone leaving, and no one got items, not even the ones who stayed).

But if this is the case, it should be fixed ASAP. Games that do not count towards the MM score (for example the ones that end within the first 5 minutes due to a DC or leaver) should not give items nor BPs.

Basic Member
    I just had a game where a leaver just got an item. There was an abandon and the opposing team had all but 1 person leaving, and one of the leavers got an item.

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer007 View Post
    I just had a game where a leaver just got an item. There was an abandon and the opposing team had all but 1 person leaving, and one of the leavers got an item.
    I know the system can't detect this, and it's not Valve's fault, but I had a game where we had a total troll Zeus that got a rare at the end of the game. This is after he pissed off the entire team by swearing at us, calling us faggots, and he wouldn't even use his abilities for the benefit of the team (just last hits on nearly dead heroes). He even built both a Shadow Blade and Dagon... yes, on Zeus, when we needed him to play semi-support. That guy should have been sending us rare drops, not earning one.