Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else think the rate free items are given is too high?

Basic Member
    It only seems that way because it's still a very small selection. Because it's all from just a handful of sets it feels like you're completing them far too quickly.

Once most heroes have a set or two, the items will seem much more diverse and difficult to come by.

Basic Member
    Nothing is wrong with the drop rates.

There will be more than a hundred heroes in Dota 2. Doubt you can collect every single item in-game by just playing within a one year time frame.
    You'd have to do some trading / buying eventually.

If you're questioning Valve's current model...
    Here's 1st page of the backpack.

(Planning to collect all couriers - yup! Chicken courier, I'm looking at you!)

And I'm just a low-level collector who's just getting started. Wait till the big-time TF2 collectors / League of Legends skin collectors switch to Dota 2.
    Last edited by rtsdealer; 06-30-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Basic Member
    Wtf am I reading? Why... why would someone create a thread like this?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSky View Post
    Wtf am I reading? Why... why would someone create a thread like this?
    What I want to think: Bitches be crazy.

In reality: OP wants to be more privileged for spending a lot of cash on the game over people who just get lucky.
    Trot along

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    What I want to think: Bitches be crazy.

In reality: OP wants to be more privileged for spending a lot of cash on the game over people who just get lucky.
    This thread was created when the drop system started, where everyone got an item at the end of the game. So every match had everyone getting items, that's why he created this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordz View Post
    This thread was created when the drop system started, where everyone got an item at the end of the game. So every match had everyone getting items, that's why he created this thread.
    While true, I still think the rate is too high.
    [Tweak] Chen - Holy Persuasion | [SUGGESTION] Inventory Undo | [SUGGESTION] Select All Units | [Suggestion] Show Shopkeepers portrait over hero potrait when at the Shop. | [Store] Sell different teleport animations $$$

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    This.

Or maybe he wants to bring it to Valve's attention that they could be giving away too much "product" unntentionally. I disagree though, long dota days I get maybe 2 items regularly (one from level up).

Most of the days, I don't even get one item...let alone multiple. Yes, drop rate is right =,="

Basic Member
    Havent got a single item that isnt a chest in about a full level now, if anything its too low.