Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Item Drop rate is slow and tiring

No, I disagree.

If anything, the drop rate is too high! You get an item not only from levelling up, but also from random drops. It's insane, really, and the complaining is pointless. Compare it to TF2 hat drop rates. In Dota, it is much, much higher, and those are still cosmetics.

Not to mention the prices are very low as is. Increasing the drop rates would be a stupid move, as it would make using the store. Use the money, support Valve.

Weird, I get items every 2-3 games, it's usually a chest though, which doesn't show up until you look in your backpack, for some odd reason.
    D̶̪̏̇͛͂̈̊̏O̬͉̱̭̤̐ͤ͝T̥̼̗̦̯͙ͣ͐ͮͨ͛̐Ä̩̣̖̘̖͍̹͐ͮ̊ͣ̆̎ ̗͖̘̲̝͔̅͐̀̎͗͌̐2̢̔̄ͭ̋͌̾

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dramaideale View Post
    No, I disagree.

If anything, the drop rate is too high! You get an item not only from levelling up, but also from random drops. It's insane, really, and the complaining is pointless. Compare it to TF2 hat drop rates. In Dota, it is much, much higher, and those are still cosmetics.

Not to mention the prices are very low as is. Increasing the drop rates would be a stupid move, as it would make using the store. Use the money, support Valve.
    I think the main difference with TF2 is that the latter has a weekly cap so you can't get more than X items. But I guess even that is balanced because on Dota2 you don't get items from staying in main menu, spectating etc.