Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dota 2 Item Trading Area Suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Jomz View Post
    +1 , anyway, we can get free item for every 1 game? or every 1 item for a day of playing dota 2 ? win or lose?
    I rather advise against this suggestion. For the very reason that TF2 is full of idlers galore that don't bother playing. If we guarantee an item from just playing each day, we just have people farming for 7 items a day and not bother actually playing. Some may even just feed to end the game faster and get their item that much sooner. I can understand the desire of wanting something to be awarded for playing but... that's what the random drops and level up awards are for...

Oh, and don't feel bad about not getting items. I'm at 10 games and I still have 0 items.

Basic Member
    No, exactly no. Don't monopolize it. And ppl should play dota to play dota, not to "make money".

Edit: You guys can try joining a steam group for the time being.
    Last edited by yummybui; 06-04-2012 at 05:14 AM.
    Regards
    yummybui

Quote Originally Posted by yummybui View Post
    If you guys want to trade, you can try registering into a forum such as this.
    Shameless promotion? Leave.

Back on topic, people please think before mindlessly voting because "it sounds cool". This would be a terrible idea, never vote something when you don't know what exactly is it being proposed.
    And don't make suggestions when not even You know what you are asking either.
    Last edited by Malvodion; 06-04-2012 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvodion View Post
    Shameless promotion? Leave.
    I didn't even create a new thread for this. At least not like this. I think you have misunderstood my intentions.
    Regards
    yummybui

Quote Originally Posted by yummybui View Post
    I didn't even create a new thread for this. At least not like this. I think you have misunderstood my intentions.
    It's still selfpromotion, not as bad as the example you posted but still.. Remember, it's a forum for the beta, improvements, suggestions, etc. Not promoting your own sites and threads outside (even if it's about dota2, that's the only thing.)
    Also this is discusion is offtopic, we should stop.

Don't you dare put in an auction house, i've seen a couple of games ruined by it...Diablo 3...cough...cough
    Top 5 Favourite Dota 2 Heroes:
    Puck
    Ancient Apparition
    Vengeful Spirit
    Leshrac
    Outworld Destroyer

Yes, I hope this gets implemented soon
    Signature made by Jololo

wow great idea. BUMP.

FIX MMR POINTS TO BE AWARDED FOR INDIVUDUAL PERFORMANCE RATHER THAN WHOLE TEAM SHARING THE FATE FOR THE FEEDER AND VICE VERSA. SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE +VE MMR POINTS EVEN AFTER A LOSS IF YOU DID REALLY WELL.
    ADD THE SURRENDER BUTTON SO THE CRUSHED TEAM DOES NOT WASTE >10 MINS AFK AT FOUNTAIN
    ADD SIZE CUSTOMIZATION FOR THE HUD.

Don't bump threads. Look at the rating and read the previous posts, it's not a good idea at all and most people think so.