Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why do other people get items when...

they should reward good players imo.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetto94 View Post
    +1 to hyruma.

look at the number of bara games there are in the past month on dotabuff.com. it's a lost cause for players who just wanna pub-stomp. games like these are the games that make you really wanna never play support ever. suddenly you get charged + 1 ulti, youre dead. IMO, bara 's ult should get nerfed. he's even harder to kill than heroes like pl and antimage who have really good escape mechanisms - due to his initial str and str gain (initial str 29 +2.xx per lvl ).

if so, adding this system would deteriorate the system completely, where supports wont get items AT ALL due to the lack of killing abilities they might have , so on so forth..
    they could do something like the fantasy points where supports get points for assists and much more for kills and carrys get less points from kills and farm. points = items

i dont see how this can be exploited since bot farmers wont get anything at all and if a support decides not to support and go carry his points wont be high either. i really would love to see something like this

Quote Originally Posted by wachon1992 View Post
    they could do something like the fantasy points where supports get points for assists and much more for kills and carrys get less points from kills and farm. points = items

i dont see how this can be exploited since bot farmers wont get anything at all and if a support decides not to support and go carry his points wont be high either. i really would love to see something like this
    I wouldn't. Then you basically limit every hero and what you can
    do with it if you want to get a drop. Definitely not a good idea.
    Drops are random and should remain random, without exceptions.
    CPU: Core i5 6400 @ 3.3GHz
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX960 2GB
    RAM: 8GB DDR4 @ 1333MHz
    MB: ASUS H110M-K
    AV: n/a

Quote Originally Posted by popovich View Post
    I wouldn't. Then you basically limit every hero and what you can
    do with it if you want to get a drop. Definitely not a good idea.
    Drops are random and should remain random, without exceptions.
    how can the system limit your hero? you are supposed to play your hero role. if you wanna play a visage with a desolator mjolnir and daedalus and carry thats your choise, the hero was designed to be a support. as long as you play your hero correctly any role will get the same ammount of points.

also lets not forget items are just cosmetics and it should be a secondary thing.

Basic Member
    how can the system limit your hero? you are supposed to play your hero role. if you wanna play a visage with a desolator mjolnir and daedalus and carry thats your choise, the hero was designed to be a support. as long as you play your hero correctly any role will get the same ammount of points.

also lets not forget items are just cosmetics and it should be a secondary thing.
    NOT A SINGLE HERO in the game was meant to be played only in a certain role. Thats the players who decide. Bcuz according to your logic Naga Siren was designed to be a carry and EGM is a fcking nub.

For some ppl cosmetics are higher priority than the actual game and it is fine since if MM system wasn't flawed u would never be matched with the likes of them unless u r new to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by alife View Post
    NOT A SINGLE HERO in the game was meant to be played only in a certain role. Thats the players who decide. Bcuz according to your logic Naga Siren was designed to be a carry and EGM is a fcking nub.

For some ppl cosmetics are higher priority than the actual game and it is fine since if MM system wasn't flawed u would never be matched with the likes of them unless u r new to the game.
    you will still get points and if you are playing that role and you do fine you will be okay. you can say the same about the fantasy points they added for the international since one team can play gyro as a hard carry, others can send him mid and semi carry or others send him as support.

you dont seem to understand what im saying

Ohh this thread again. Cool.

Look mate it's called "random" (http://tinyurl.com/ch9zfl). This means a feeder has a same chance to get a legendary wolf with a pro (you, i presume).
    Only reason that you feel only feeder gets a nice drop is when a pro got the shit everybody saying "wow" and move on, forget all event after 1 min later. But a feeder get the shit everybody like "omg haw this is even?" "this isnt FAIR" "omg vulva fix it" and eventually come here and open a cry-thread.

I saw a legendary wolf drop to 26/5 kda player and i said "Nice" and move on. Everybody does that cuz its normal just like a feeder gets nice item.

You can be furious only about "maaan item drop quality must be relevant with kda or whatsoever", and yet this is another disscussion.

Just try to understand what random is, objectively.
    Last edited by auygurbalik; 10-12-2013 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by auygurbalik View Post
    Ohh this thread again. Cool.

Look mate it's called "random" (http://tinyurl.com/ch9zfl). This means a feeder has a same chance to get a legendary wolf with a pro (you, i presume).
    Only reason that you feel only feeder gets a nice drop is when a pro got the shit everybody saying "wow" and move on, forget all event after 1 min later. But a feeder get the shit everybody like "omg haw this is even?" "this isnt FAIR" "omg vulva fix it" and eventually come here and open a cry-thread.

I saw a legendary wolf drop to 26/5 kda player and i said "Nice" and move on. Everybody does that cuz its normal just like a feeder gets nice item.

You can be furious only about "maaan item drop quality must be relevant with kda or whatsoever", and yet this is another disscussion.

Just try to understand what random is.
    i think we all know what random is, we just dont like it.

i think we all know what random is, we just dont like it.
    We? Speak for yourself pal, I like it fine just the way it is.
    Just because others get a legendary drop sometimes is not a
    reason for me to complain why I haven't got one yet.

Like I said, I have no problem even with people 0-15 getting
    a good drop but I do have a problem with leavers getting ANY drop.
    But since Valve put an end to that battle points exploit even
    that's not happening anymore so I'm good.
    CPU: Core i5 6400 @ 3.3GHz
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX960 2GB
    RAM: 8GB DDR4 @ 1333MHz
    MB: ASUS H110M-K
    AV: n/a

i think we all know what random is
    Do we?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyBooT12 View Post
    Why do players get items when

they feed, (and get rare items)
    they do not communicate, (get uncommon item)
    doesnt help team - jungling whole game, (get 2x item)

how does the loot work?

but when me or other people have good k/d and gameplay, we get none.
    As i said, whether you like or not the random drop, this is different disscussion. So many people like it since Dota 2 is a team game and KDA or any kind of ratio for drop quality will ruin the game by love of items.

Quote Originally Posted by auygurbalik View Post
    Last edited by auygurbalik; 10-12-2013 at 02:46 AM.