Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Fixed] Courier affected by Treant's Overgrowth

Basic Member

[Fixed] Courier affected by Treant's Overgrowth

I believe the courier is supposed to be magic immune? In a game last night a treant blinked next to me while I was using our courier, and his ultimate entangled me as well as our flying courier
    Last edited by blash365; 07-08-2012 at 11:07 AM. Reason: edited title

Basic Member
    I'm not going to say working as intended, because I'm not valve. But most heroes' ultimates effect all the units even if they are magic immune, but don't deal any damage. Try using Pugna's life drain on roshan, it works but no life is stolen/received.

Basic Member
    literally no other spell I've seen can even harm the courier, I believe this should be the same

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blue337 View Post
    literally no other spell I've seen can even harm the courier, I believe this should be the same
    I know you can Doom and Roar the flying courier, but these are single target ultimate spell's not sure if overgrowth is intended...

Banned
    According to trena99 it is working as intended.
    http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=36709

It is actually working as intended on Ground courier. As I explained there, there is no flying courier restriction in dota2. (batrider in firefly can be affected by root spells) Anyways I think I'm wrong about the flying courier part. So I am adding this to the sticky...
    Before posting a bug read the Bug posting guidelines first and check the Known Bugs list For existing bugs.

Use the report () button when you need help from a Moderator.

Basic Member
    Its definately a bug, where is NO spell that can affect courier, the only way to kill or stop it is an autoattack

Ive seen ruptured couries (flying)
    ~Never forget~

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boneshock View Post
    Its definately a bug, where is NO spell that can affect courier, the only way to kill or stop it is an autoattack
    Axe can ulty the courier and even get speed boost from it and that's been confirmed not a bug, which to me makes no sense at all. At least treants ulty has a longer cooldown.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by LightofHell View Post
    Axe can ulty the courier and even get speed boost from it and that's been confirmed not a bug, which to me makes no sense at all. At least treants ulty has a longer cooldown.
    Single target skills that can target magic immunes can generally target the courier, such as primal roar, doom (broken in dota 2 atm) and naga's ensnare. So it does make sense.