Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Confirmed] Vengeful Spirit's Command Aura Bug

Basic Member

[Confirmed] Vengeful Spirit's Command Aura Bug

Vengeful spirit's command aura should not stack with the alpha wolf's command aura (if you played dota 1 this is true and they do not stack) but in dota 2 the auras seem to stack which is incredibly unbalanced. If you wish to replicate then just pick a game with chen + venge and have chen dominate an alpha wolf you will see the auras stacking.

Basic Member
    http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=34378&highlight=command+aura
    http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...t=command+aura

Reported before, but not on the sticky or intended fix list.
    Searching takes literally less than a minute, I would suggest you do so in the future before reporting a bug.
    Hello, I'm Fydorian! I have Trouble getting even one cs per minute, so I help find bugs instead!
    To make things easier on everyone, if reporting a bug on the Gameplay Bugs forum, please read these stickies:
    Bug posting guidelines. READ THIS FIRST!
    Common Bugs List
    Intended Fix List
    This has been a PSA by yours truely, Fydorian.

Basic Member
    Ah ok thanks I'll search next time, but it seems nobody from valve is responding to this issue especially since the first thread you linked is from 2011. Is there a better way to get their attention?

Basic Member
    They have a lot on their plate. Just because you think an issue is important, doesn't mean they do, and they have a lot to work on. They'll get to it. This should really be added to the intended fix or common bug list though.
    Hello, I'm Fydorian! I have Trouble getting even one cs per minute, so I help find bugs instead!
    To make things easier on everyone, if reporting a bug on the Gameplay Bugs forum, please read these stickies:
    Bug posting guidelines. READ THIS FIRST!
    Common Bugs List
    Intended Fix List
    This has been a PSA by yours truely, Fydorian.

Basic Member
    Yeah I'm not asking for an immediate fix just that they recognize they're aware of the bug's existence.

Basic Member
    i'm sure they are. this forum exists for a reason, and (hopefully) they have eyes

My recollection is that they did stack in WC3 DotA. Can anyone else confirm this?

Basic Member
    your recollection is wrong. this has been reported before, several times.

and http://www.playdota.com/forums/showp...41&postcount=2

vladhood is correct and also

Quote Originally Posted by Forreal View Post
    Ah ok thanks I'll search next time, but it seems nobody from valve is responding to this issue especially since the first thread you linked is from 2011. Is there a better way to get their attention?
    valve reads your threads, bumping old threads is also a good way to get their attention to let them know how long a bug already presents... e.g http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=16422

Quite certain the devs know. Its on the sticky now anyway.
    Always read and follow the forum rules. If you need help from a moderator, use the report button ()
    Before posting new bugs:
    -Check the Known Bugs List and search the forum for an existing report.
    -Make sure its a bug (test in WC3 Dota, visit playdota guides and adv. mech, etc). If you're still not sure, post in Mechanics and Gameplay Bug Brainstorming instead.
    -Read the Bug Posting Guidelines on how to report a bug properly.