Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The International 2 Qualifier Replays Promblems

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post
    19305123 first couldn't download at all and now unavailable.
    Having the same problem too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post
    19305123 first couldn't download at all and now unavailable. Would like to see some higher priority for these qualifier games. I want to watch them in order, not wait 5 days between every few games... beta and all but still.
    Now it leads me to another game completely... seriously Valve fix this already. You expect me to pay for tournaments when this stuff isn't even working after days/weeks?

And on page 3 of the western I can't even click on details of the bottom 3/4 replays... Best to go past them all "yourself" and "fix it" as you go along. Much more effecient then us posting it all here since there seems to be enough things not working properly.
    Last edited by The Chosen One; 06-21-2012 at 09:41 AM.

Basic Member
    wrong forum sry
    Last edited by miyagi999; 06-22-2012 at 05:27 AM.

Basic Member
    i have a suggestion,

the international replays are a great advantage for dota2 and save time rather than searching online, but when somebody wants to watch a replay he has to go through details then download. for any average player the result of a match can be known just by the statistics of a game which really kills the excitements of a such high level game.

i hope if they can set up a watch (or download replay without going through the details ) and details (if people not interested enough and wants to know about the game in advance) options for users.

Untitled.png

Simply but effective.

I tried clicking on "Details" for Mouz vs. VP game 2 on the Wild Card West tourney and nothing is popping up. When I do click the matches on the first page, however, I get the lineup card to go up and the download button available. I can't seem to do that for the older matches.

EDIT: Actually, I just clicked the "Recent Matches" tab and the match card was able to pop up for Mouz vs. VP game 2. Fortunately, it was able to download for me so I guess that fixes things.
    Last edited by goldenhearted; 06-22-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenhearted View Post
    I tried clicking on "Details" for Mouz vs. VP game 2 on the Wild Card West tourney and nothing is popping up. When I do click the matches on the first page, however, I get the lineup card to go up and the download button available. I can't seem to do that for the older matches.

EDIT: Actually, I just clicked the "Recent Matches" tab and the match card was able to pop up for Mouz vs. VP game 2. Fortunately, it was able to download for me so I guess that fixes things.
    can you upload it somewhere? i get access denied when i try putting the matchid on the recent games tab.