View Poll Results: Should the [80%] transparency be retained?

Voters
281. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

212 75.44%
  • No

69 24.56%
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Intended?] Blur not making PA transparent.

^ He means that the blur is only visible to enemies, and allies view it as normal or less blurred.
    Before posting a bug read the Bug posting guidelines first and check the Known Bugs list For existing bugs.

Use the report () button when you need help from a Moderator.

Want screenshots or you can stay here.

Basic Member
    In DotA, she used to be perfectly see through at level 4 blur. Her shadow, the big red numbers, the life steal effect and the selection circle were the only visible things.
    Last edited by Yanoflies; 06-06-2012 at 07:15 PM.

All 4 stages and nothing changes she has the effect of blurriness but part of the effect is that shes hard to see like a invis hero that visible at least what i would think.

In dota 1 shes just a shadow on the ground and there is little or not effect that shes under blur other then transparent images coming off of her.

Quote Originally Posted by trena99 View Post
    ^ He means that the blur is only visible to enemies, and allies view it as normal or less blurred.
    see thats what i thought but i just played a game and nothing changed from what i saw

I just played a game as her as my enemy and the effect is the same its a little blur effect but no transparency.

The reason i think its a bug is because she doesn't change from level to level and if this is the effect its very underwhelming compared to dota 1.
    Last edited by monkeysauce; 06-06-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Basic Member
    You can prove it by spawning a PA bot, they will look non-transparent when you level up their blur and stand near them.

Basic Member
    She looks the same for both enemies and allies. Doesn't get more transparent for enemies.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeysauce View Post
    All 4 stages and nothing changes she has the effect of blurriness but part of the effect is that shes hard to see like a invis hero that visible at least what i would think.

In dota 1 shes just a shadow on the ground and there is little or not effect that shes under blur other then transparent images coming off of her.
    "• Mortred gains 80% transparency when a non invisible enemy hero is in a 1600 AoE."

That's the new version, the old version (25/50/75/100% blur) would be what you described.

BLUR DOESN'T MAKE HER SEMI-INVISIBLE ANYMORE PEOPLE.

There's playdota.com to quickly check these sort of things.

Although those image certainly feel like she's not blurring enough.
    Every time someone make a false report.
    Making people's losses feel worse with just my name (don't ask me how it work, I certainly don't)

Currently observed Orb(Unique Attack Modifiers), Critical, and Bash interactions for DotA2

To:
    People who cry MM isn't fair: Maybe you're not as great as you make yourself to be.
    People who wants surrender: It exists, but I'm not teaching you how to do it.

Yeah, this is a serious nerf, should be fixed!
    Maverick Hunter.

"Mortred gains 80% transparency when a non invisible enemy hero is in a 1600 AoE".

From the tool-tip so yes shes supposed to be much harder to see.