Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Mortred's voice

Basic Member
    She seems to fluttery and light for a "phantom assassin" though, i loved her model and voice in dota1.

Basic Member
    Yes Mirana and PA's voice are actually the same, I also don't understand why most of the female hero voices sound so light pitched such as cm, lina, puck, wr etc. This is also a reason why I thought QoP's voice was pretty well done.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    Yes Mirana and PA's voice are actually the same, I also don't understand why most of the female hero voices sound so light pitched such as cm, lina, puck, wr etc. This is also a reason why I thought QoP's voice was pretty well done.
    PA's model is designed with the idea of being unobtrusive, the only way to put some character into her is through voice acting.

Her voice is pretty low pitched (in the female voice range) just like Lina's, and I'd probably have to listen to Mirana's files side by side with PA's to notice any resemblance.

Basic Member
    This is still burnin' under my fingernails.

Basic Member
    Please check sentence "With gratitude" ... it's the only thing I can remember that in my opinion needs to be fixed. It does not connect with any other sentence, at any given time. It's like being out of sync, simply does not sound well and I bet many of you agree with me. Just my 2 cents.

Agreed with topic.

Basic Member
    actually many heroes have same voice... done by same person, they sound so similar

Basic Member
    PA doesn't sound anything like Mirana and her VA is amazing.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kl4user View Post
    It was already moved...and Valve don't have to change nothing. First, they MUST create Mortred's voice. Right now, it's Mirana's. Puck/Windrunner are similar but not the same and Nessaj/Phantom Lancer are way different.
    Actually, Puck and Windrunner are voiced by the same actress, my friend...so yes, they are, with barely any accent changes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jen_Taylor