Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Personal Banlist

Personal Banlist

Maybe it's not rly necessary with the introduction of report system, however I still think it's needed especially for players who wants to filter out newbies and players different with their playstyle.

And this will semi-resolve the leaver issue as well. We could also make if someone is personally banlisted as leaver in several (maybe 10?) different players, he'll be automatically banned as leaver.

Also, we can make matchmaking to not make people to have a game with or against someone in their personal banlist thus making the game comfortable.
    Last edited by NoThlnG; 10-27-2011 at 09:33 PM.

Basic Member
    sorry but it just doesn't work for matchmaking. its been discussed over and over and over, you're welcome to ban anyone you want from private matches you host. But no personal banlists for matchmaking

nvm then. I saw the other thread and see the reason.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoThlnG View Post
    And this will semi-resolve the leaver issue as well. We could also make if someone is personally banlisted as leaver in several (maybe 10?) different players, he'll be automatically banned as leaver.
    Get bluescreen -> receive 9 player bans -> get autobanned.
    Gj.

This should not be a major issue for beta seeing as we're supposed to check the games for bugs... etc. personal banlists should be implemented eventually but not in beta ._. There are only so many people playing right now and it would ruin matchmaking.

Banned
    Personal banlists don't work with a matchmakingsystem.

You could banlist the players that are just better than you - it doesn't work.

Banned
    Hm, I usually ban all my haters, so a banlist would come in handy for me...

maybe premiun accounts can have a personal banlist ...

Top 200 players will play against each other on a daily basis. All they'd have to do is banlist each other to the point where they only play vs noobs/lower ranked players and now the entire system is broken.

So, no. This will never ever happen for MM games. Sorry.

If you stopped and thought about it for even 15 seconds you'd realize that this is impossible.
    Players who are horrible enough to warrant being completely excluded from your games should be completely excluded from all games (i.e. banned).
    So if someone is griefing, just report them. It's not rocket science.