Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Battle Points for co-op bot matches

Yesterday I played like 3 coop matches with a couple of people and didn't get any battlepoints or items. Am I setting the lobby wrong?
    Motanum's Website
    Portal Maps - Motanum's Cheating Test
    Portal 2 Maps - Motanum's Test 01 | Main Four

Steam ID

Like my work? Spare a coin? You can donate via PayPal at eugenio.motanum [AT] gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Motanum View Post
    Yesterday I played like 3 coop matches with a couple of people and didn't get any battlepoints or items. Am I setting the lobby wrong?
    If you are setting the lobby, then you are doing it wrong. The co-op games that give bp aren't the ones you make through lobbies.
    There is a button below 'normal m-m' that helps you start a search for 'co-op vs bots' games. You need to be in party if you want to play with specific people, just like in normal m-m.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadgehog View Post
    If you are setting the lobby, then you are doing it wrong. The co-op games that give bp aren't the ones you make through lobbies.
    There is a button below 'normal m-m' that helps you start a search for 'co-op vs bots' games. You need to be in party if you want to play with specific people, just like in normal m-m.
    What if I want to play agaisnt a bot with bots? It is not possible to also earn bp?
    Motanum's Website
    Portal Maps - Motanum's Cheating Test
    Portal 2 Maps - Motanum's Test 01 | Main Four

Steam ID

Like my work? Spare a coin? You can donate via PayPal at eugenio.motanum [AT] gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Motanum View Post
    What if I want to play agaisnt a bot with bots? It is not possible to also earn bp?
    It is not unfortunately.
    This ain't ova.

Basic Member
    Well I am okay with the fact that you can earn BP and items from bot games. What is really really annoying is that you can not leave games without getting a global punishment. In co-op bot games you always have some people thinking they are cool when occuping called lanes. It is a pain in the ass to play a game with 5 carries. It is not fun, not at all. This does not happen in normal matchmaking. I always only experienced this in games with bots. It is horrible to be forced to play this games. At least if you leave such a game you should be only in low priority queue for bot games, not global!

It is a pain in the ass to play a game with 5 carries. It is not fun, not at all. This does not happen in normal matchmaking.
    You'd be surprised.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by weapon_penguin View Post
    You'd be surprised.
    Well it at least hardly ever happens to me in normal MM while it nearly happens every second game in bot games.

Basic Member
    By the way, have drops for afkers\leavers been fixed? Yesterday I had a coop match where we got 2 leavers, and 1 of them got an item by the end of a match.
    Match ID is 28883232 (can post screenshot if needed).

Quote Originally Posted by Equal View Post
    I also have seen some of those AFK - bots that just walk every 3-4 mins and die, they wont get kicked or somthing but farm items , this will destroy the economy

I've been playing MM for close to 100 hours since BP was re-enabled and have friends that have alot more than that and none of us have run into this. In the rare occasion someone is doing this, as Chris said, grab the match ID and report the account.

Basic Member
    If someone leaves after another person has already abandoned, it seems they still receive items. That sucks.