Thread: Co-op abandons shouldn't increase the PVP abandon counter.

Basic Member

Co-op abandons shouldn't increase the PVP abandon counter.

Since my bot game just crashed again and I can't rejoin, I will now receive another abandon. I don't mind the abandon and time in low priority queue that much (I should be working right now anyway), except that this abandon will be displayed with my PVP stats, so it looks like I have 19 wins and 4 abandons. The problem is that I actually have about 300 co-op wins and 2 co-op abandons. The point is, the PVP stats in my profile should be 19W 2A. It makes no sense to aggregate the abandons from different modes like that if you're not doing the same with wins. Eventually, just from natural accidental abandons, anyone who plays a lot of co-op will develop an unsightly amount of abandons.

The best thing would be to just display your co-op stats somewhere separate from PVP stats.

Well, since abandons are private why does it matter? It just shows you personally how many times you have abandoned. But if you really think it'd necessary I don't see a huge reason either way.

Basic Member
    they never differed beween "pvp abandons" and "coop abandons" why should they?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zath View Post
    Well, since abandons are private why does it matter? It just shows you personally how many times you have abandoned. But if you really think it'd necessary I don't see a huge reason either way.
    Huh. I thought they were public. I guess it doesn't matter after all.