Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Tooltip thread

The reason it was locked is that I linked it in the other stickied thread.

Basic Member
    Undying ultimate's tooltip just takes way too much space.

Currently the Scaling is that the minimum and maximum have a 15% value difference.

Maybe the tooltip could say something like.

"the closer to Undying, the more damage that will be taken up to an extra 15% from the listed minimum."

This could cut down around 3 lines and reduce the amount of numbers in that tooltip.

Undying.JPG

Tooltips are bugged on heros with no Aghanim upgrade. Aghanim displays correctly in the shop, but when purchased the ultimate tooltip displays #FIXME_LOCALISATION_FAIL_MISSING_STRING:

Screenshot.

Basic Member
    Chen's doesn't mention the cooldown reduction.

Basic Member
    I don't know if someone posted it before, but Lion's AS Tooltip is wrong or confusing.
    The cooldown is the same thing ( 40 seconds ) without the AS. Look the screenshots:

Without
    With

Basic Member
    I kinda miss the option to hover over anyone with an upgradeable ultimate, and being able to see all the information, from just hovering over the spell. It could be a part of the "hold-ALT-for-more-information" thing though.

Especially when u are spectating games, you wont be able to see what kind of improvements the scepter would provide for the hero.
    But that you have to go the shop, when you are playing a game, to see what kind of improvements it would provide, is unnecessary. Just make the information as easy to find as possible! No reason not to!
    I dont know if 10 people have written the same thing i just wrote, cause i didn't read all of the pages of this thread.
    In case they did, just think of this as a +1! :-)

Basic Member
    I dont know if this belongs here, but if you have aghanims on ancient apparition, and use your ice blast and look at the description for Release, it says This hero has no upgrade. This might not even be a bug since the aghanims upgrade doesnt really upgrade Release...

Basic Member
    when the games end. and the stats and items are displayed. if 2 or more player has an agnahim scepter, all the tooltips displays the effect on my character, not the the character wearing it. It would be nice if what I can read on the tooltip is the effect of the character that bought the scepter. Maybe this is a nice to have feature.

Basic Member
    The aghanim's tooltip for Crystal Maiden says "Aghanim's slow: 50%" which is reffering to the Attack speed slow, even though the only mentioned slow in the tooltip is the movespeed one.

Basic Member
    The aghanim's tooltip for Sand King misspells the word "increasing".