Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Tooltip thread

Undying's Scepter text on the Scepter itself indicates wrong info. 2015-09-28_00003.jpg

aghs still lists the ulti of the hero if it has an upgrade. It needs some sort of rework to not be only limited to ultis.

As of now, all non-ult upgrades always show their aghs text, instead of only showing when actually having the aghs. They are also alls hown in white, instead of green.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Same with Pudge. Aghanim's Scepter doesn't change Dismember anymore, so this tooltip is wrong in many ways.
    QWDg1LM.png

Sand king agh's description says it upgrades EPICENTER which is very wrong 'coz it upgrades the burrowstrike range not the EPICENTER pulses anymore.

Basic Member
    Was pretty sad when i realized that Aghanim's didn't improved pudge's ulti when it was bought.
    20160417003736_1.jpg

Basic Member

Aghanims legion commander

it says it makes immune to extern damage. thats not true since axe ultimate pierces the "immunity".

Axe's ulti is an instant kill effect. It's not damage in that sense. Her aghs doesn't prevent effects of spell, it just negates damage.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Jeah, Its just not natural when you say "immune to dmg" that there is something that kills you. instant kill effect in normal language still means you get damaged^^ So the tooltip is somewhat missleading, thats what i wanted to say. I guess axe is the only exception and maybe it should be noted under the "alt" green spell hint message?!

I would say that if LC drops below Ancient Apparition Ice Blast's shatter threshold, she'll die as well, taking the 'extra damage', if you will.

Basic Member

Sand king aghanim's scepter upgrade

Aghanim's scepter only says upgrade: EPICENTER and does not say how it's upgraded