Thread: Profile W/L/A counter (Bug)

Cool Profile W/L/A counter (Bug)

Hello,
    On my profile, it says that I won 1, lost 1 and abandoned. The thing is, I only played 2 mm games, and my team won both. The only reason I can understand why it says that is because during my second game, Dota2 shut down on me and I had to reconnect twice. I would like to see my account corrected please, thank you, and I LOVE THIS GAME. So what is should say for me is 2 wins, 0 losses, and 0 abandoned. btw another proof of my games is that on the recent hero's, I only have drow and sniper there with wins.

Stats are only visible to yourself at the moment, and will most likely be reset at one point or another.

No reason to cry about 1 abandon, as no one else can see it anyway.

I wanted a perfect record buddy, but thnkz, u do have a point

Basic Member
    I'm sure they'll do something about that. I've won two matches as Nature's Prophet and it doesnt shows up in my stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Irandael View Post
    I'm sure they'll do something about that. I've won two matches as Nature's Prophet and it doesnt shows up in my stats.
    Caused by very early abandonment by another player in the game. If I'm right, this is intended.

Basic Member
    Keranov: Nope, the player abandoned 7 minutes before end of the match. I hate when people do that.